ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

PWF end of year award announcement

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Dec 2007, 07:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default PWF end of year award announcement

To those of you that haven't voted, please check your pms and send me your votes, if you don't want to participate, then pm me and tell me that. Thank you.
Old 27 Dec 2007, 09:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

When do we get the results?
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2007, 06:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Here is the list of people I need to hear from.

Beast Mode
Dade
David
GOD
Jeezy
Mr. Giggles
Mr. Submission
mtcal
SC
Spear
Steph
Tri
Fox
Stick
Sam
Bilight
Micky Knox

I will be adding everything up on Wednesday and getting this thing ready for next weekend, as well as the HOF, so those of you involved in the HOF pm me back also by mid next week if possible.
Old 02 Jan 2008, 10:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

The votes have been cast and this thing will be posted this weekend. Thank you to all of you who voted, and to those who at least let me know you weren't.

Also for those of you who receieved the HOF pm, try and get back with me if possible, (Stick already has).

Thanks once again.