ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

So Long

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Dec 2007, 09:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default So Long

Well guys i found out recently developed leukemia. My doctor told me I have about 4 months to live. So i am just telling you guys thanks for this great website. I am going to go out and enjoy the whole world, 4 months is a lot of time. Going to go out and max out my credit cards! I will check in 2 weeks before, I leave this world, and tell you guys, cya.

Doctors say: I only have a 25% chance of living. I am going to see Royal Rumble live (Front row tickets), thats what my parents are doing to make me happy.

Peace!
Tombstone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2007, 09:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

*waits for it*
Old 16 Dec 2007, 09:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

whaaat the fuuuck..i donno what to say. sorry..
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2007, 01:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

I never know what to believe when someone says something like this. Is he serious or joking like fuck. I just feel like saying your a bitch and sorry at the same time.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2007, 01:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Fuck it, Dev is gonna take the high road on this one......

Man, don't waste your time on here, live life, and don't give up...25% is still a chance, fight for all you got. To die fighting is much nobler than to merely give in.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2007, 01:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Fox_
I never know what to believe when someone says something like this. Is he serious or joking like fuck. I just feel like saying your a bitch and sorry at the same time.

yeah thats exactly what i mean. like you could say your gunna be dead then and jsut stop posting wich would be fucked up makin people think your dead, inwich case youd be a mega cock. or you could really be dyin inwich case...damn, sorry..
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2007, 02:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Listen to Dev...oh and I'll try to give you your second Jewstar within the next 4 months...
Old 17 Dec 2007, 05:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

This guy is probably Stick's alter.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2007, 07:22 AM   #9 (permalink)

Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Really up to you guys, and as hard as it may sound, its really scary knowing that your about to die. One day I am sure some of you guys may realize what I am going through.

Basically I am limited to my mobility, my parents are really upset and its hard for them to see me, they wake me up every morning, and basically give me whatever I want.

Anyways, you guys don't want to believe my situation? It's fine, I understand.....

Old 17 Dec 2007, 08:32 AM   #10 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

well, i dont believe him
Old 17 Dec 2007, 04:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Bastard
This guy is probably Stick's alter.

Not quite.

Post pics or something for proof

Nah I'm just kidding...halfway at least

Live life to the fullest with your remaining time...
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2007, 04:28 PM   #12 (permalink)

75% sure I going to die, and I am not going to waste my time taking pics of my death. I just posted this info, so you all wouldn't be wondering where I am. My brother likes wrestling, I might be able to give him my account, this way he can continue my name.

Anyways, I won't be online for a few days, Im going to viste my relatives (one last time)
Old 17 Dec 2007, 04:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Go find some hookers and don't wear a bag.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2007, 05:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I thought you had to be 18 to get credit cards... *shrug* Oh well.

SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2007, 05:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hey Tombstone, sorry to hear that you're gonna die and everything. That sounds like a sticky situation. Good luck with that. Let us know when it happens, okay?

Just messin. My only advice is to stay positive. There's alot of people who hate their lives sometimes. I know I'm the same way. Because of your illness, you have it much worse than most people. I know for a fact that all my problems are trivial compared to leukemia. You may have it worse, but you have the chance to be inspirational by having a positive attitude. You don't have to travel the entire planet, go on deadly adventures, or anything like that. To me, that shit means nothing anyways. It just means you can say "ohh uhh I did it." It's not neccessary to go out with a bang, but let me tell you, it is neccessary to go out swinging. You're talking about going to the Royal Rumble, visiting your family, etc. That's good. Do what makes you happy. Don't ever give up.

Dev did take the high road, and I applaud him for doing so. He's right. 25% is alot better than 0%. It's like being in a football game, having not much time left, and needing a touchdown to win. Are the odds against you? Sure, but what can you do except keep fighting? Cooler heads prevail. Remarkable things happen to people who believe. Good luck. Stay positive, do what you need to do, and hope for the best. And if this is the end, then stay happy. What else can you do, right? Don't let cancer get the best of you. I'm sure you know all this.
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote