ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

The SAT's.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Nov 2007, 12:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default The SAT's.

Well fuck me. I'm taking mine this saturday. Man is it going to suck. I'm fully confident on the grammar, vocab, and essay. English has always been my thing, and I have no problem writing under pressure. But this math man..Fuck. I haven't seen half this shit before..And I'll be god fucking damned if I pay 40 bucks for a fucking study guide. It was 45 just to register for a test. What bullshit. I hope I can pull at least an average score out of my ass. The math section itself is over an hour..And after 20 minutes and 3 or 4 example problems on this website..I already have a headache. I'm probably just going to go in and wing it.

Fuck.

How did you guys do on your SAT's?...Do I really need college?

Last edited by The_One; 29 Nov 2007 at 12:32 AM.
The_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2007, 01:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I did ok on my SATs. I don't remember my scores, but they were average I think, maybe slightly above average. I didn't study one bit, and I stayed up late beforehand, so that probably had an adverse effect. Also, I can't sit still for very long, and I get squirmy and can't concentrate.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2007, 02:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

I hear that..I'm going to die with a 4 hour test. At the end of a 90 minute class I'm dying for the clock to speed up. 240 minutes..Ouch.
Old 29 Nov 2007, 03:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

My University required SAT but didn't even look at it since I've got above 3.0 GPA...I've only took it once...and scored average on it...didn't study or look at any study guides...since I already know that the school I'm applied to didn't really required it with the GPA that I was having...

With the SAT...the more you take it the better you're going to get...therefore if you really want to do well on them...just take a bunch of practice tests...

Anyways...good luck man...
Old 29 Nov 2007, 03:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I didn't take the SAT and never plan to. My ACT score was low and I still got into the University that I wanted to. Since then, I raised my ACT score and don't really have to worry about anything but scholarships now.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2007, 08:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

It's my understanding that they've changed the scoring now. When I took them, you could get a maximum of 1600 points. I got 1300. I wasn't too happy with that, so I took them again...and got 1300...

Yes One...you need college. Unless you want to work in crap jobs that you hate for the rest of your life, anyways.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2007, 10:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
I hear that..I'm going to die with a 4 hour test. At the end of a 90 minute class I'm dying for the clock to speed up. 240 minutes..Ouch.
Haha, it isn't completely straight through. I think you get like a 15 minute break or some shit, maybe two. It sucks, but what can ya do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Yes One...you need college. Unless you want to work in crap jobs that you hate for the rest of your life, anyways.

Late.
So very true
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2007, 10:46 AM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I took that shit so long ago I can't even remember. I just remember getting a good enough score that I didn't need to take it again. I think you could take the fucker like 3 times. Hell with that. I didn't study or anything, but I'd been taking that stupid exam for years. I was like, now I gotta pay to take this fucking thing, again??? But good luck and shit.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2007, 11:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
It's my understanding that they've changed the scoring now. When I took them, you could get a maximum of 1600 points. I got 1300. I wasn't too happy with that, so I took them again...and got 1300...

Late.
I think they did...I think it's out of 2400 now I think...I'm not sure...I was talking to a high school kid...and she said she got some weird score like 1500 or whatever...and I was like...WTF...that's hella good...and she was like no...I felt bad...not knowing that it was out of 2400...

Don't know why they change the system...oh mine was above 1000...but I could have done better if I were to care about the stupid test...
Old 02 Dec 2007, 01:49 AM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Meh..They weren't that bad. I feel like I got a solid score.
Old 02 Dec 2007, 01:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I never took 'em. I'll never know what I may have gotten.

*Sigh*

So many regrets in life.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2007, 09:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I felt like I should've gotten at least 1400 out of 1600.

But then some of the fucking morons in my school started bragging about their scores...I remember this two numb fucks were talking and this one guy was laughing because his 900 something beat the other guy's 700 something.

Then they asked me what my score was, I told them and we didn't really talk about the SATs after that...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2007, 12:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

I got a 1770 out of 2400. That puts me in the 79th percentile. Not bad.
Old 20 Dec 2007, 03:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
I got a 1770 out of 2400. That puts me in the 79th percentile. Not bad.
congrats. That's like a C++

BTW, you know what will really help you get into college? Not being white. Seriously. Play up any sort of ethnicity you have. There are so many freaking scholorships and admissions available. Think about it

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2007, 05:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
congrats. That's like a C++

BTW, you know what will really help you get into college? Not being white. Seriously. Play up any sort of ethnicity you have. There are so many freaking scholorships and admissions available. Think about it
Tell me about it.

My counselor always sends out messages about new scholarships but every time I look they're for hispanic/non-white only. We have 3 people in our class who aren't white.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote