ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Black Friday

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Nov 2007, 10:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Black Friday

Reading STICK's post in the itis thread reminded me that I'm not alone this friday. I'll be working 10 1/2 hours tomorrow. Thankfully I'm in the backroom so my duties require me to stock items, push items to the line (from there they are pushed to the salesfloor by salesfloor members, not backroom team members) and clean up the backroom so my interaction with the crazed frenzy of customers will be limited. Unfortunately I have to walk across the store to go into the crew room for my breaks. I think tomorrow when I have to walk through the store I'll just wear two shirts and remove my target shirt so that customers won't think I'm an employee and ask me stupid questions

So who else has to work tomorrow? Anyone else got any insane work hours?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2007, 10:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
The King of Kings

Cobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to Cobra

I'm pulling a double shift tomorrow waiting tables, open to close, 10-9pm. I almost wish I had school tomorrow, but I'm a greedy bastard and smile at the thought of all the people that will come in since it is Black Friday and thus all the tips they had better fucking give me

Thanks to Glue for the banner
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2007, 10:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra
I'm pulling a double shift tomorrow waiting tables, open to close, 10-9pm. I almost wish I had school tomorrow, but I'm a greedy bastard and smile at the thought of all the people that will come in since it is Black Friday and thus all the tips they had better fucking give me
Greed is good. I'm already working 40 hours this week but if Target would give out their damn overtime like they should I would be working alot more

Come to think of it. Even if it does sound like torture I would push myself to work 12-14 hours tomorrow if I had the option
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2007, 11:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

greed -- for lack of a better word -- is good.

Greed is right.

Greed works.

Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.

Greed, in all of its forms -- greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge -- has marked the upward surge of mankind.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2007, 11:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Thank god I work at a grocery store so I don't have to worry about Black Friday,we already had our busy days earlier this week and now it's time for the department stores to suffer our pain.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2007, 11:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
Thank god I work at a grocery store so I don't have to worry about Black Friday,we already had our busy days earlier this week and now it's time for the department stores to suffer our pain.
next week is the slowest week of the year for Grocery stores....

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2007, 11:36 PM   #7 (permalink)

Beast_Mode has much to be proud ofBeast_Mode has much to be proud ofBeast_Mode has much to be proud ofBeast_Mode has much to be proud ofBeast_Mode has much to be proud ofBeast_Mode has much to be proud ofBeast_Mode has much to be proud ofBeast_Mode has much to be proud ofBeast_Mode has much to be proud of

I'm on vacation. Cool people stay at home and do nothing all day.
Beast_Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2007, 12:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I don't work tomorrow, but I do work Saturday at the mall and that will probably be pretty busy.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2007, 09:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
The King of Kings

Cobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to Cobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by [)@\/1[)
Greed is good. I'm already working 40 hours this week but if Target would give out their damn overtime like they should I would be working alot more

Come to think of it. Even if it does sound like torture I would push myself to work 12-14 hours tomorrow if I had the option
You should speak to the manager and get the overtime. Nothing like time and a half

Thanks to Glue for the banner
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2007, 09:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Black Friday sucked balls. It wasn't so much the amount of people, because it didn't really seem like that many, just the fucking length of the shift. On top of that, they (the managers) were being stupid about breaks. Anyone who worked a 12 hour shift, got to clock out for a whole 30 minutes Anyone under 12 hours, got to take a 15 on the clock. To make that worse, they told me when my break was I got there at 9:00, and had to take a break 3 hours in at 12:00 I had a whole eight and a half hours left on my shift once my break was done I went into the break room later and snacked a bit anyways. Fuck 'em. My feet were tired and I was hungry.

I really fucking hate my job, and retail in fucking general.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2007, 10:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Just keep working on your jump shot, man. You'll make it out of the hood one day.
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2007, 11:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I'm glad I have enough seniority now that I rarely have to take orders or work when I don't want to.

I stayed home today.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2007, 01:02 AM   #13 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Black Friday is good in the restaurant business. Everyone eats left overs!
Old 25 Nov 2007, 03:10 AM   #14 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

I had to work 6am-6pm at fuckin best buy, that shit was packed all day. Next year if I'm still working there I'm quiting.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote