ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Yeah....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Nov 2007, 01:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Yeah....

I'm ignorant when it comes to cars. I really don't know anything about them other than which ones I wish I could drive. So I need new brake pads for my car but I don't know if I need rear axle brake pad positioned brake pads or front axle brake pad positioned brake pads. Or... do I need to buy both? Someone please help
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2007, 01:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm a cartard as well, but I think it depends on if your car is front or real wheel drive
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2007, 01:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

You only need to replace both front and rear if both need replacement. They're not like tires where you have to do them all at once for safety.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2007, 01:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
You only need to replace both front and rear if both need replacement. They're not like tires where you have to do them all at once for safety.
well my brakes squeak when I stop my car. And when I press down hard on the brakes I can hear and feel a clunk underneath my car so is that a sign that both need to be replaced or only the front brakes because that's where the noise seems to be coming from?
Old 17 Nov 2007, 01:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [)@\/1[)
well my brakes squeak when I stop my car. And when I press down hard on the brakes I can hear and feel a clunk underneath my car so is that a sign that both need to be replaced or only the front brakes because that's where the noise seems to be coming from?
Are the rear brakes also disc brakes?
Old 17 Nov 2007, 01:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Are the rear brakes also disc brakes?
I'm not sure to be honest... how can I find out?

if it helps the car is a 2004 Pontiac Grand Am GT.
Old 17 Nov 2007, 01:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [)@\/1[)
I'm not sure to be honest... how can I find out?

if it helps the car is a 2004 Pontiac Grand Am GT.
Okay, then it's probably four wheel disc brakes.

Honestly, I'm not an expert. Unless you're planning on doing this yourself you should just have a mechanic you trust check the brakes for you and replace the pads if needed.
Old 17 Nov 2007, 01:46 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Your rotors could also be bad.

I just had my brakes changed, and then had to get the rotors done as well
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2007, 01:55 AM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK

Yeah. That can be a bitch.
Old 17 Nov 2007, 12:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK

I was thinking the same thing. I'm hoping that isn't the case considering how expensive new rotors can be
Old 17 Nov 2007, 02:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

If it's going "clunk" when you are slowing down, it could also be a transmission problem...

Squeeky brakes really aren't that big of a deal, as long as they aren't chattering or anything. But don't take anything I say seriously.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote