ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

The awesomeness of PWF history

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Nov 2007, 07:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
> U

Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default The awesomeness of PWF history

WOW!!!

I posted the following in Febuary of 2006....

I was a completely different person then... And the way I have changed is directly influenced by the following events...

Things you want to do before you die...?
So, Have any of you ever made a "things I want to do before I die list". I have. It is sort of incomplete as I am sure I will add things still... but so far I think these are the top five things I want to do before I die.

1. Get married
2. Have 2-3 children
3. Start my own business
4. Be a foster mother
5. Forgive my parents

So, what are some things you have to do before you die?

SKIP THIS TO GET TO THE POINT!!!!!

Sorry, I haven't been here for so long. Life has me running a 20K right now. Or for the last two weeks anyways. The following may seem off topic but its is not... just remember the following is all factual information given as best as it was given to me...

So, two weeks to this day. Saturday morning 5:30 am Xero brings my cell phone in because it is my brother and he is really upset. My brother Adam is crying he tells me I have to come and dad needs me really bad, that he can't talk and he has to go. then he hangs up on me. I go and suddenly my happy little life is something from an episode of COPS. Turns out that my dad had gone to the bar on friday night, gotten plently drunk then returned to the house with two 1 pack of long neck buds. He shares these 12 packs with my 18 and 17 yr old brothers and one of their 18 yrs old friends. Sometime around 4 in the morning dad learns that a different friend of my 15 yr old brother is staying in the house. Dad gets mad and wants my 15 yr old brother woke up to be punished for having a friend over without permission. I guess then my dad grabs my 15 yr old brother by the throat and slaps him. This is where the other three drunk teens get involved to stop my dad from doing this to my 15 yr old brother. The 17 takes control tossing dad to the ground in an attempt to restrain him. At somepoint the other two got involved to hold my dad down, but ended up crushing his ribs in a pile up. Dad also got hurt on the stove cutting his elbow and at some point headbutts were exchanged resulting in a concusion for my dad. I came on scene after all this.

My dad went to the hospital for 4 broken ribs, 4 stitches, and a concusion. My 15 and 17 yr old brothers went to my house and my 18 yr old brother went somewhere else. I called child protective services and they asked me to have the boys stay with me for the weekend. I said that was fine. Xero was totally supportive and he agreed that the boys could stay.

My dad doesn't want the boys back, and the boys don't want to go back. Tim the 17 yr old is about to graduate and go into the army. He is set to leave with a great contract in June. My other brother is 15 in the 8th grade with a lot of problems of his own.

My dad has really bad emphazema and he proabably won't see ten more years. If the boys have to be put in foster care then Dad will go to jail for child endangering and contributing to the delinquencing of a minor and possibly even child abuse. Not to say he doesn't deserve it, but nobody really wants to see him in jail. He did get his ass kicked pretty bad as it is.

So, the other option is that a family member be willing to take the boys until they were 18 yrs old. Xero and I are trying to see if we can take them and let them live with us until then. I am very scared about this but at the same time I am thrilled. My 15 yr old brother is like my baby and I am sick of seeing him hurt. He is a good kid who just needs the right structure to blossom. And my 17 yr old brother is a big boy who does a good job of taking care of himself and staying out of trouble.

Child protective services are studying our home for 30 days before deciding if they can place the boys with us. All these changes are very real and very scary but my heart is still happy because one of the things I have always wanted to do is to be a foster mom and now I have a chance to do that. There are a lot of risks involved in being a foster parent. Many of these risks have made me really consider not being a foster parent. You hear about kids saying that the foster parents abuse them even when they are not being abused. And some of the foster kids steal from you or run away. And dealing with these types of children who need so much more love because they were deprived of it when they were little, is so challenging.

So, here is my chance to be a foster mom and Xero (by default) to be a foster dad in the sense that we are providing a home to a child who does have a stable family life. He is my brother so I know what we are in for. It won't be that bad. But he still needs someone to love him twice as much because he was deprived of it when he was younger. One of my life goals may get accomplished sooner and in such a more rewarding way than I could have ever hoped for.

See, told you it was on topic. So, what do you want to accomplish before you die.

OMG! OMFG! OMMFGD!

WELL... for all those of you who heard about this then and heard all the process, let this be the final saga... and for those who didn't know... well, hopefully this explains enough....

CONTINUE HERE FOR THE POINT!

So, after that total moment of insanity that I had above in the FEB 2006 post... I literally had a mental breakdown at the ripe age of 20!

1 Month after this post... not even... I lost it...

I made my 17 yr old brother move out after that...

4 months into being the guardian of my brother I gave up and threw in the towel...

Since then... Well... my point for this thread today...

The things I want to do before I die are totally different...

1. I hope to never have children
2. I never want to be the keeper of any child
3. I have forgiven my parents... everyone does "their best"
4. I will never be a foster mom, ever, ever!!!!!!!!!

Taking care of my brothers was like the worst thing that has to this day, more than a year later, happen to me.

So, what was the worst thing that ever happened to you...?

Speak some evil, Hear some evil, See some evil!
Brandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2007, 10:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

I got mad respect for you for even trying to do what you did... and I do remember that post.... It hard for a younger brother to listen to their older sibling.... so they usually don't... my brothers don't listen to me (even though they should because I don't want to see them make the same mistakes that i did....) So it didn't work out..... Don’t let the rest of your life be based on a foster care experience.... unless that’s what you really want.....

Now back onto your topic....

The worst thing that ever happened to me was self inflicted..... I went into a bad state of mind when I was 16 years old and decided to try swallowing a bottle of pills to put my ass to sleep permanently.... Well I went to sleep and ended up waking up sometime later..... It didn't work..... That killed me inside because I had to build myself up to do it.... It didn't work....

At the time this had happened I had been in counseling once a week..... I broke down in front of my councilor and had let her know what happened.... That was hard to because she force me to go to the hospital to get checked out. I had to spend a few days in the hospital under psychiatric evaluation.... (You try explaining to a shrink that you don't even really know why you want to kill yourself other than the fact that you don't feel like living anymore..) Long story short I ended up on anti depressant which worked to well.... they completely changed who I was.... so I stopped taking them......

Well the suicide thoughts came back and now I have just learned to deal with it....... I don't know why I think like that.... I don't even think that my life is that terrible... I just do.....

I'm sure every person on the planet has thought about what it would be like to take their own life at one point in time, but thinking about it every day is fucked up.... but it’s something I got to live with....

I'm not asking for you guys to feel bad for me or nothing... that last thing I want is pity..... I give myself enough of that.... That’s just my story on the worst thing that has ever happened to me.......... I would write a post based on the best thing that has ever happened to me but that will only come after I'm done and gone…..

For those that have wasted their time reading this post and want the couple minutes of their life back.... I'm truly deeply sorry.....
Old 09 Nov 2007, 12:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

LMAO...so I'm sitting here with a pair of balls that are black...not black like African but black like fucking night...two days after allowing a near complete strangers get quality time with my balls and a needle, a stapler and a pair of surgical scissors...

...because I don't want any more of them...

Yeah...I basically gave away all personal freedom and then mutilated myself...Brandy found out the easy way...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2007, 04:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
LMAO...so I'm sitting here with a pair of balls that are black...not black like African but black like fucking night...two days after allowing a near complete strangers get quality time with my balls and a needle, a stapler and a pair of surgical scissors...

...because I don't want any more of them...

Yeah...I basically gave away all personal freedom and then mutilated myself...Brandy found out the easy way...

Late.
No offense, but why just not make the wife just get spade?
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2007, 05:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Beckett
His wife isn't a freakin' pet

For WOMEN, which you probably aren't used to having intercourse with, it's called a 'tubal ligation'
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2007, 05:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Beckett
That's major surgery, stupid. A vasectomy is an outpatient procedure.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2007, 06:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK

For WOMEN, which you probably aren't used to having intercourse with, it's called a 'tubal ligation'
Thanks for the info....

BTW I have been with 14 different females in which 9 of them were over a 4 month period.

I had a slight sex addiction in late 2004 til early 2005.....Sometimes being 3 females in a 24 hour period: one would spend the night, the other would come over for a quickie then the 3rd would spend the night also....nothing like asking the wrong girl "Are these your panties?"

That's probably why I barely posted back then.

Last edited by BOSTON; 09 Nov 2007 at 07:03 PM.
Old 09 Nov 2007, 07:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Boston has permy beer goggles

...and goes after women with the same affliction
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2007, 07:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:

LMAO...

I feel almost ashamed, that I've come to find Boston entertaining.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2007, 07:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Boston has permy beer goggles

...and goes after women with the same affliction

If you only knew.....Plus I've noticed skinny attractive females = drama.
Old 09 Nov 2007, 08:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Ya, they probably had standards.