ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

The Snip

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Nov 2007, 09:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default The Snip

Wasn't as bad as I thought.

Never felt anything like getting the anesthesia though......needle of lidocane four times to each nut...that sucked.

Now I can't have sex for 5 days, I can't shower for 48 hours, and I have to blow 30 more loads, two of which need to be tested to be sure that the supersperms are all dead, before I'm officially done having children.

So I'm sitting here, wearing briefs for the first time since middle school, gauze on my package, sitting on a bag of frozen peas, contemplating when to call the guy and up the pain meds from Ibuprofen to vikes or something...

At least I'll get some muscle relaxers out of the deal.

When was the last time you went under the knife?? This was my first surgery ever.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2007, 10:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Only teeth pulled for me.....but as far as "the snip" goes I think I am going to wait until I'm an old man and I completely loose my sex drive before I get that done.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2007, 11:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Wisdom teeth... if that counts.

I've been lucky health-wise. Not much drama in that department for me.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2007, 11:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Beckett
Only teeth pulled for me.....but as far as "the snip" goes I think I am going to wait until I'm an old man and I completely loose my sex drive before I get that done.
A vasecotmy doesn't kill your sex drive. I got this thing because I have an overactive sex drive and do not want any more kids.

They snip a couple of tubes...they don't cut off your dick.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 07 Nov 2007, 12:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
A vasecotmy doesn't kill your sex drive. I got this thing because I have an overactive sex drive and do not want any more kids.

Late.
Oh vasecotmy...nevermind I though you were talking about the foreskin.
Old 07 Nov 2007, 02:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'm gonna have to get this done someday soon

Never really had surgery. Wisdom teeth out, but that's not really the same. Had tubes and stuff and ear surgery as a kid.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2007, 03:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

...that sounds scary as fuck...I have the greatness fear for needles...so needles to the nuts...fuck that shiiiiiiiiit...let a bunch of kids running around looking like me...

The last time I've got surgery was my only time too...which was back in 2002/2003 I have a "root canal" and have to "insert a crow" into my teeth or something...I can't eat anything for a couple days...can't brush my teeth, which smells like shiiiit...had to drink milk and eat soup...fucking hate it...oh and the bill came out 4,000 bucks or more...and this was done in a dentist office...I was like fucking shit...glad I was insured or else I would still be paying off that fucking bill...
Old 07 Nov 2007, 03:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:

Late.
So how long do you have to wait until you can bust a nut again?
Old 07 Nov 2007, 05:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
So how long do you have to wait until you can bust a nut again?
Five days.

And that's not the fucking worst part. This shit fucking hurts. As time has elapsed, the pain's gotten worse, among...other...things...

It hurts to walk, it hurts to sit, it hurts to lay down, it hurts to adjust myself when I'm laying down. I called in for a scrip of something to help out and I basically got this fat bitch on the phone who refused to give anything, she said to call tomorrow if the pain persists. Well, I'm calling at 8am and I'm staying on the phone until that fucking worthless sweathog calls a scrip into my pharmacy, because I don't need this shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Beckett
Oh vasecotmy...nevermind I though you were talking about the foreskin.
That's circumcision and I was fortunate enough to have had that resolved at birth. Trust me...if you've still got foreskin Boston, you don't want to get circumcised at this point in your life.

Late.

Old 07 Nov 2007, 06:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:

That's circumcision and I was fortunate enough to have had that resolved at birth. Trust me...if you've still got foreskin Boston, you don't want to get circumcised at this point in your life.

Late.
Oh hell no, that's probably about 30 years down the line til I consider that.
Old 07 Nov 2007, 07:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Why have I always heard vasectomies are a painless procedure? Is that all propaganda?

Only surgery I had was having my tonsils removed. I was young...like in early elementary school. I don't remember much, but I remember when they gave me the "gas"...I had a stuffed dog I got from the hospital, and they put the mask on him too to make me feel better I still have him too
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2007, 08:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

in kindergarten had a hernia surgery, then 4th grade had a double hernia surgery, then about 2 years ago had another single hernia surgery...its not so fun.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2007, 09:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I've seriously considered having this done...soon.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2007, 06:09 AM   #14 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Knees, appendectomy, cholecystectomy, Haglunds resection, gastroc slide.... other words too damn many.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2007, 08:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Last surgery I had was to get my appendix removed and that was back in May of last year,it was also my first surgery so I was quite scared of the whole thing happening but it worth it to get rid of the pain I was in.After the surgery I was still in pain from the stiches and had to miss two weeks of work,which sucked because the week before the surgery I was on my vacation from work.

Other than that I haven't anything else really big,a few ingrown toenail removals but that's about it.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote