ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

My jerseys arrived!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Nov 2007, 12:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default My jerseys arrived!!!

Yop yop.

Three authentic jerseys for $110.40 total. Thanks for the site Rebel

Before anyone points out the differences in the 9s on the Romo and Ware jerseys, I'm aware of it already. I'm going to assume one is from last year (Ware) and the other is from this year (Romo).

The Throwback Romo wasn't initially available, so I'm guessing they just got them in or whatever.

Yop yop...they're pretty badass
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JerseyBarber24.jpg (123.4 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg JerseyRomo9.jpg (107.2 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg JerseyWare94.jpg (104.9 KB, 75 views)
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2007, 01:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

They look pretty cool, not a bad price as well considering i read here that jerseys cost a bomb over in the States.

I'm liking that Marion Barber jersey the best.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2007, 01:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly as hell
They look pretty cool, not a bad price as well considering i read here that jerseys cost a bomb over in the States.

I'm liking that Marion Barber jersey the best.
Rebel gave me a site that sells them wholesale. They shipped from Hong Kong, so they probably got them right out of the factory.

I'm wearing the Barber one right now

The other two are their Thanksgiving Throwback jerseys that they only wear on Thanksgiving
Old 02 Nov 2007, 02:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

So the jerseys are good quality then?

I'm always a little weary about ordering things from Asia. You never really know what you could end up with.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2007, 11:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
So the jerseys are good quality then?

I'm always a little weary about ordering things from Asia. You never really know what you could end up with.
Yeah they're great quality. Everything is sewn on. They have the loose elastic around the arms. Brand new with tags on 'em.

I've never had an authentic jersey before, but I compared it to my replithentic EQT ones and these are of a higher quality without a doubt.
Old 03 Nov 2007, 09:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Yeah they're great quality. Everything is sewn on. They have the loose elastic around the arms. Brand new with tags on 'em.

I've never had an authentic jersey before, but I compared it to my replithentic EQT ones and these are of a higher quality without a doubt.
Awesome...I'll need to get that link off you again.

They look pretty nice from the pictures...I'll definitely have to get a few now...although I might want to wait til the offseason. There's a rumor that Miami is going to makes some changes to its jerseys and possibly to the logo as well. I'd hate to buy a bunch of jerseys just to have to go back out and buy new ones.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2007, 10:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ><3r0
Ditto...

Very nice gear STICK.

I need some new jerseys. Right now I've got a Eric Turner, Tim Couch and Charlie Frye jersey. The kids have Tim Couch (oldest son), William Green (youngest son) and Charlie Frye (the baby) jerseys.

We definitely need to update.

Although for Halloween, the wife was going to wear my Couch jersey and I was going to wear the Frye jersey and we were going to be The Ghosts of Cleveland's QBs of the Future...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2007, 04:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Yeah, the jersey's from the site are the real deal. I got one off of there, and my buddies have all gotten one from there too. I have an authentic TO jersey right from the Reebok website, and comparing the two I can't find any differences.
Old 04 Nov 2007, 09:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

That site is the shit!! Even if their selection of Browns jerseys is limited to say the least...

But it's all good. What's the shipping time like?? That just put the finishing touch on all of my Christmas shopping.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2007, 09:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
That site is the shit!! Even if their selection of Browns jerseys is limited to say the least...

But it's all good. What's the shipping time like?? That just put the finishing touch on all of my Christmas shopping.

Late.
Someone should be emailing you regarding payment and such.

I had a few snags in the ordering process, like the Romo jersey I originally wanted was out of stock, so I was emailed and told as such. Then I thought I had ordered three jerseys, but the chick said she only received one order. Once everything was finalized, it took like a week and a half.

I got an email saying they shipped them out on October 23rd, and then I received them on November 2nd...so like a week and a half. Not too bad considering they're being shipped from Hong Kong.

Oh, and you'll have to sign for it...at least I had to
Old 04 Nov 2007, 09:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by ><3r0

They look pretty nice from the pictures...I'll definitely have to get a few now...although I might want to wait til the offseason. There's a rumor that Miami is going to makes some changes to its jerseys and possibly to the logo as well. I'd hate to buy a bunch of jerseys just to have to go back out and buy new ones.
I wish they would make some changes to our team first

Any chance you can get me that link?
Old 04 Nov 2007, 09:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

damn 110 for all 3..? at the dicks sporting goods over here its like 95 for one fuckn jersey..let me get the link to this site I'm diffidently going to be using it.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2007, 03:59 AM   #13 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to RTT

Holy shit, all three for that little?

I usually spend that much for ONE.

Share the site...

You down with RTT?
RTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2007, 12:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

They don't have any Giants jerseys on that site. What a shitty site.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2007, 02:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
> U

Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Thanks STICK for finding a christmas present that is awesome and less expensive... yeah... there is no surprises about presents here... just the agonizing wait.

Speak some evil, Hear some evil, See some evil!
Brandy is offline   Reply With Quote