ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Funniest/Strangest thing you last saw?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Nov 2007, 06:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Arrow Funniest/Strangest thing you last saw?

Whats the funniest or strangest thing you've seen recently?

I saw some funny shit today...

I went out and when i was going back home i was taking the underground train, most people take the underground train in London, even the rich people and some celebrities!! I.e lead singer of Razor Light,lol, because driving over here is a nightmare, its costly and the roads are filled with traffic, trains is just more convinient at times. But anyway as i waited for the train to go home, from out of no where some woman, dressed up in smart clothing, looking well presented and shit comes through listening to her iPod and was acting out like she was performing the song. She was lip miming and pulling off all these moves and everything, it was funny as fuck. The station was jam packed and nearly everyone just looked at her like "what the fuck?", keep in mind this is a woman that ain't no random, trampy drunk, she was dressed in smart clothing and everything, thats what made it even more funny.

Train comes now and we have some poll type things for people to hold if they are no seats avaliable, now this woman is standing up listening to her music, still lip miming, but then she starts dancing with one of the polls like some stripper, grindin' up on the poll and getting low, like some Lil Jon video, ah hell when i say this shit was funny, i mean it was FUNNY!!! Me and some guy look at each other like "what the fuck?" and started cracking up with laughter. My battery was low, but if it wasn't i would have recorded that shit on my phone. At one point i thought it must have been some sort of prank TV programme and wouldn't be surprised if it was.

So anyway, whats the funniest/strangest thing you last saw?

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2007, 06:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Last Halloween I was riding around with my nephew, who is about 10. I was fucking with him because he wanted to go trick or treating. I was telling how gay he'd look in a fucking costume, knocking on bitches door for free candy. So after I shamed him to death, I took him across town, and gave him a carton of eggs. Earlier in the day, he was telling me that this teacher was riding him kind of hard at school, this prick is a real asshole (I met him one time, when my nephew got in some trouble, and the kid cursed him out. after I met the guy, I ended up doing the same thing. So I know my nephew wasn't doing just to be a "bad ass").

It was a Halloween party going down, so I called the School and told them to tell "Mr. Gates his wifge is outside, and wants him to come out there for a minute". The Bitch came out, and we waited until he got deep out of the building and blasted his ass with eggs. The sight of his skinny ass, yelling like a bitch was priceless.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.

Last edited by Tr(uth)iple H; 01 Nov 2007 at 06:39 PM.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2007, 09:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

A cross dresser with a five o'clock shadow came into the candy store where I work and asked me for "sour cherry balls".
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2007, 08:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
A cross dresser with a five o'clock shadow came into the candy store where I work and asked me for "sour cherry balls".
This happened in Nebraska??

Priceless.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2007, 05:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
This happened in Nebraska??

Priceless.

Late.
Yeah...I know.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote