ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

What the hell happened to Halloween...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Nov 2007, 01:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.
Default What the hell happened to Halloween...

Tonight...there were a total of 6 kids...SIX kids...knocked on my door...Last year I gave out about 30-40 dollars worth of candies...and expected the same this year...but obviously we got a bunch of leftovers now...so what the hell happened???...
Old 01 Nov 2007, 02:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

people realized its gay
Old 01 Nov 2007, 11:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

People are over-looking Halloween and Thanksgiving and getting a half-year head start on Christmas now.
Old 01 Nov 2007, 12:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

halloween is lame. Bring on the real holidays.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2007, 03:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

yeah we had no kids come over here either really, it was a shitty haloween this year.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2007, 07:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Besides my nephews and niece we had about a total of 10 kids come to our door last night,we never really get that many trick or treaters anyways so it was no real suprise to me.

Good thing about it though is we have all this left over candy
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2007, 07:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

9/11 kinda killed it. I remembered there were hardly any trick or treaters that year. Now it's back up but it'll never be the same as it was before 9/11. I think the country's just become more paranoid than ever or maybe this is unrelated. Afterall, Christmas seems to be coming earlier and earlier each year. Target broke out the Christmas decorations about the last week of September
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2007, 09:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

We had a shitload of people come between 6 and 9pm on Halloween. Took the kids around and they loved it. One of my neighbors was giving the adults JellO Shots...

Another one of my neighbors was giving out oversized Hershey Bars when we got there and he told my kids to eat theirs before they went to bed that night. I was like..."Thanks Don...don't forget Derrick (his son) will be dropping by my house later on..."

But yeah, Halloween's great. It's more of a hassle than it needs to be but the kids love it and that's what's important.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2007, 10:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I had one group of kids knock, but I was playing Halo 3 with Clod and Jason so I couldn't be bothered

Well...that and we didn't even buy any candy
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2007, 12:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

I sat outside for like 3 hours.... got maybe ten kids....maybe four of them were dressed up ...... Kinda hurt me....right in the feelings.....

When i was young Halloween was da shit....... I guess kids in this day and age would rather stay inside and just yell at mom and dad till they by them some candy...
Old 06 Nov 2007, 08:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
> U

Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Trick or treat is not being kept as a tradition. Only in small towns where everyone knows people, and suburbias where everyone know people. Halloween seems too much hassel in the busy lives of americans when buying the candy and keeping it is so much easier... (and besides..then you get what you want). But really Hallow's Eve is about the celebration of the coming spirit. Harvest has fallen and the natural world is going to rest... Celebrating Hallow's eve is the welcoming of winter, and celebrating Hallow's day could be an even more joyous occassion... but the history of hallow's eve has changed since Catholism rebuilt the Roman Empire. Much of history has been over-written so that one version of tradition can be held onto so tightly.

Whatever...

I celebrated Hallow's eve at Midnight when night Transitions to day... I went into the world... with a Jack-o-lantern to light the way. When I arrived at my Pumpkin Patch to Play, I drifted NE and Climbed up in a Hollow tree. I ventured down through a thin wood... But I didn't need my Lantern because the Midnight Sky was as bright and it could be... WHITE. ANd inside the wood I found another Hollow and This one can be hidden in. I crawled inside just to fit... and went on home as I saw fit.

Turns out I was on Springhill for an hour.

Speak some evil, Hear some evil, See some evil!
Brandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2007, 09:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

We're lucky to even have Halloween this year down in South Florida. It usually turns out that all of the hurricanes that are supposed to hit us land right on Halloween or right before Halloween so that the after effects cause the counties to issue curfews that usually end up being somewhere between six and seven o' clock.

We got lucky this year. A tropical storm was headed towards us right before Halloween and shifted north before it could effect us. I'm pretty sure we usually get a decent amount of trick-or-treaters. I'm not sure though, since I'm usually not home on Halloween. The majority of the candy we bought was gone though, so I'd assume it was given to trick-or-treaters.