ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Mischief night

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Oct 2007, 09:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Mischief night

I have just witnessed what is likely the dumbest prank EVER.

I saw a group of kids stand in front of someone's house and light something on fire. I couldn't see what it was because I was standing about 200 feet away but these dumb fuckers spent about 5 minutes moving this said flaming object. Yeah, real obvious assholes

So after about five minutes of deciding where to put this flaming thing they leave it not on the porch or on the sidewalk but by the street curb. Now those kids have some real balls

So the kids finally leave and the flaming object goes out so I walk over to see what it is. It's a candle. I couldn't believe it. Of all the dastardly things they could've done they freakin lit a candle

So my friend picked it up and got in his car and decided he was gonna give our half-witted friends their candle back. So he drives by where they were walking and threw it at them and said "here's your fuckin candle back retards!" I was dying after that.

So yeah, maybe next year they'll actually throw eggs or use toilet paper instead of... candles

So anyone got any pranks planned?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2007, 04:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

No, no pranks.

But every year our school as a pumpkin decorating contest. So I only had two days to work on mine because of missing school, so I painted a clock with the time of "420" and wrote "420pm" and "am" all over it in tie dye colors. Only one teacher got it but she didn't care.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote