ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Dodgeball Tournament again(h)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Oct 2007, 08:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Dodgeball Tournament again(h)

Last year's thread

So yeah, I'm gonna be up in this mofo again

Our team name is the Money Shotz

Dude on the team made up some shirts for everyone. It's the same guy who made my AJ Styles shirt and Tech N9ne shirt

Front:

Back:

Here's the link to the official website...even though it's currently down.

So yeah, wish me luck n stuff I'm gonna be headin' over to my boy's house in a bit. Hopefully I don't get pwned
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2007, 08:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Good luck Sticky!...go throw some flames and burn those bitches asses...
Old 27 Oct 2007, 06:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Well we did better this year than last year. In the first round we went like 9-5 I think. We finished second in our bracket so we advanced to the second round, which is single elimination. The refs gave us the impression there wasn't a time limit for this round. It was three on three and for whatever reason it became sudden death There were a couple bullshit calls that didn't go in our favor One of our guys fell, and someone threw the ball and it skipped right next to him without hitting him, but they said he was out

I'm pretty sore again this year...maybe this will drive me to work out and get in better shape.

Oh and I banged my elbow up pretty good It was like three on one, or four on one I think with me being the one. They all had balls and I had just thrown one so I was backing up and my legs just gave out on me and I fell backwards and hit my elbow on the floor...which is concrete

Overall, I'm pleased with how we played, just a little disappointed that the refs sucked
Old 27 Oct 2007, 06:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Sounds fun Stick, except for the losing part. Like they always say, "there is always next year."
Old 29 Oct 2007, 11:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Dude, that's awsome

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Oct 2007, 04:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

lmao... thats an awesome team name.
Old 29 Oct 2007, 04:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

My elbow feels really fucked. It doesn't hurt much now, but when I rub it, it feels like something is grinding lmao. That can't be good
Old 29 Oct 2007, 08:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Wicked design on the shirts...

But everytime I think of Dodgeball its either High School... Or that shit awful movie...

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote