ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Give a Happy Birthday to...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Oct 2007, 06:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Give a Happy Birthday to...

Camini aka Mangina.

Because I can't.

So that little fucker has been gone for a while, any funny moments to share?
Old 26 Oct 2007, 10:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Just a lowly Senator...

Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Mangina?

Is this a joke? Something to defame me on my birthday? You get a lot of kicks out of offending a strong woman, no? Strong woman too much for you? Can't take the heat so you run out of the kitchen?

Seriously. If any fucking birthday thread should be made, it's MINE.

I fucking put up with that ridiculous southern fried fatass and all his cum belching whores...I fucking put up with our ridiculous skank of a daughter...I fucking put up with the crackheads from New York that elected me...AND I CAN'T GET A FUCKING THREAD FOR MY 60th FUCKING BIRTHDAY??!

When I run this fucking country, I'm going to appropriate this site...find all of you and force you to wipe my ass for $5.15 an hour.

Bitches.

OBAMA CAN SUCK MY DICK
Hillary Clinton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2007, 10:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dubya

George W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillary Clinton
When I run this fucking country, I'm going to appropriate this site...find all of you and force you to wipe my ass for $5.15 an hour.
Nah... whatever happened to that livin' wage?
Old 26 Oct 2007, 10:57 PM   #4 (permalink)

Rudolph Giuliani is a splendid one to beholdRudolph Giuliani is a splendid one to beholdRudolph Giuliani is a splendid one to beholdRudolph Giuliani is a splendid one to beholdRudolph Giuliani is a splendid one to beholdRudolph Giuliani is a splendid one to beholdRudolph Giuliani is a splendid one to beholdRudolph Giuliani is a splendid one to behold

NINE-ELEVEN!!
Rudolph Giuliani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2007, 12:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

^^^Are these people all just alters of each other?^^^
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2007, 05:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Beckett

Hilary has nothing to do with the Republicans. I don't know who these people are
Old 27 Oct 2007, 10:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Beckett
No. Checked the IPs.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote