ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

blood...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Oct 2007, 05:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.
Default blood...

...So I was bored as hell so I watched WM X7 again...as I was watching The Rock vs. Austin...and both men were bleeding...I was thinking to myself...personally I would not go near anyone's blood or touch anyone that is bleeding...because everything and I mean EVERYTHING could transfers through blood...so maybe the wrestlers went through the tests and completely clean or whatnot...but If I am cut open and bleeding...I would not want someone else blood to get near me...My thinking is "if it's wet and ain't yours don't touch it" So am I being too cautious and paranoid...what are your thoughts on bleeding and someone else's bloods...
Old 17 Oct 2007, 06:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

you don;t touch blood.

Don't do it.

There are gloves and shit in pretty much every first aid kit.

Not touching blood or any bodily fluids is pretty much first aid 101.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2007, 12:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

First off, I know that wrestlers are tested and cleared of any communicable, blood born, or blood transmitted diseases before being allowed to become licensed in the majority of the states and several countries (not that these testes are infallible.)

Secondly, avoid if possible any unprotected contact with bodily fluids of someone else. Love can be expressed, never feel pressured to have sex and if you do, make sure your protected. [/PSA]

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2007, 07:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev
First off, I know that wrestlers are tested and cleared of any communicable, blood born, or blood transmitted diseases before being allowed to become licensed in the majority of the states and several countries (not that these testes are infallible.)
Would you like a list of wrasslers who have been diagnosed with Hepatitis?
there was one not too long ago who was diagnosed with it...the name is currently escaping me....
Jerry Brisco had hepatits long before he entered the WWWF.

anyways....Wrestlers have a long and storied history with hepatitis.

They get tested for it, but they don't get fired for it....

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2007, 12:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality CheCK
there was one not too long ago who was diagnosed with it...the name is currently escaping me....

That's exactly my point...I mean like the specific example I gave above...I mean once The Rock is busted opened and Stone Cold was busted opened...which makes it even worse...I mean to touch someone else blood is already a no-no...but to touch someone else blood when you're cut OPEN is a NO-NO-NO...
Old 18 Oct 2007, 12:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality CheCK

The medical checks are done, it is the companies responsibility to take action once being notified by the state athletic board of the findings , some states are super strict on the licensing/regulation procedure.

..from my own personal knowledge I know that Washington/California had an extensive exam process and Oregon used to be, but has since been deregulated, British Columbia was pretty lax.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2007, 01:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Everything you do these days is a risk.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote