ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Calling out...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Oct 2007, 12:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Calling out...

I'm calling out tomorrow so I can watch the Cowboys game. I tried switching with a couple people, but no luck.

My last day off of was last Sunday. I've worked six days in a row, and my next scheduled day off is Thursday. Fuck working 10 days in a row. That job is not my fucking life.

Also, as I said on KPWF, last Sunday which was my only day off, there was a meeting or some shit. Had I went in, it'd be like fucking two weeks straight up in that bitch.

Due to me calling out, I'll only have three days this week, but I really could give a shit less.

I'm frustrated and just venting a little bit. Ignore me.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2007, 12:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Fuck them STICK. This is the biggest game until the playoffs for the Cowboys. Any self respecting Cowboys fan would've called out tomorrow.

Fuck them up their stupid asses.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2007, 01:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

GO TO SCHOOLLLZ!!!1!

...and I and I know many others feel your pain Stickito, I have worked 30+ days without a day off in the regular working world.....if you include when I was younger and I worked the dairy farm I worked 4+ years without a day off.....no shit...might cut a few hours off a day here and there but for 1460 days and some change days I worked every day sick, hurt, hungover you name it . Then throw in my days fishing....I spent the good majority of my 31+ years working, no wonder I am falling apart...

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2007, 01:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev
GO TO SCHOOLLLZ!!!1!

...and I and I know many others feel your pain Stickito, I have worked 30+ days without a day off in the regular working world.....if you include when I was younger and I worked the dairy farm I worked 4+ years without a day off.....no shit...might cut a few hours off a day here and there but for 1460 days and some change days I worked every day sick, hurt, hungover you name it . Then throw in my days fishing....I spent the good majority of my 31+ years working, no wonder I am falling apart...
Well when you put it that way, maybe I should suck it up and go in...

Nahhhhhhhhh, fuck that shit Cowboys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dick's Sporting Goods
Old 14 Oct 2007, 06:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

since you're off, can send me updates on my Bengal game .....I got another 10 hr day

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2007, 08:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Its good to see you man'd up and did what I said.
Old 14 Oct 2007, 09:53 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Well when you put it that way, maybe I should suck it up and go in...

Fuck it amigo, enjoy life while ya got the chance.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2007, 11:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

My buddy Brandon is calling in today to go with us to the Cardinals vs Panthers game in Glendale.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2007, 11:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Paul
My buddy Brandon is calling in today to go with us to the Cardinals vs Panthers game in Glendale.
How can you miss the Cowboys/Pats game today???
Old 14 Oct 2007, 11:33 AM   #10 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

Quote:

you work at dicks sporting goods..? my moms an HR regional manager for them..not like anybody gives a fuck.. i get free shit from them all the time cause of her.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2007, 11:38 AM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated R
you work at dicks sporting goods..? my moms an HR regional manager for them..not like anybody gives a fuck.. i get free shit from them all the time cause of her.
Unfortunately, yes

And what region?
Old 14 Oct 2007, 11:40 AM   #12 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I've worked when my team has had a big game and on most cases i've regretted it. You made a wise decision, STICK. Especially ifthe game turns out to be a classic, don't wanna be the one who missed it.

Plus 10 days of work straight, fuck that.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2007, 11:45 AM   #13 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

Quote:
Unfortunately, yes

And what region?

midwest
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2007, 04:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

When I was working two jobs, I was working seven days a week, but only 5-7 hour shifts per day.

It's not worth it though to work without a single day off. When you're my age, there's no point in making all that money if you never have the opportunity to spend it.
Old 14 Oct 2007, 04:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated R
midwest
Hook a brotha up

CK is offline   Reply With Quote