ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

What is your "style"?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Oct 2007, 03:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default What is your "style"?

What's your clothing style (if you have one)?

Usually I'll be seen wearing 1) jeans and a t-shirt on most days 2) jeans and a beater if I'm feeling lazy or 3) jeans and a polo if I feel like dressing to impress. I wouldn't really say I have a particular style as I'll buy clothes from just about any store but I've been told I'm very preppy which to me is just fine since the preppy guys are the ones usually getting the pussy. As long as no one ever tries to accuse me of being emo or goth I don't care what I'm considered
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2007, 05:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I wear whatever I want to wear.

I have quite a bit of different clothing in my closet...

-Jean shorts (not ideal for running from the cops as it weighs me down)
-Jeans
-Jerseys
-T-shirts
-Collared button-ups
-Camo pants
-Camo shorts

I mix n match most of it together cuz I can do it like that.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2007, 05:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Jeans and a t-shirt.

I have to dress nice for work, and I usually wear a faggoty rayon shirt when I go out to places like comedy clubs.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2007, 06:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I wear whatever i am comfortable in. I don't follow trends, so some may expect me go around rockin' baggy jeans with my cap on the side, but that is not the case. I dress for comfort first and foremost but when i have to dress to impress for like an interview for example then i do just that.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2007, 06:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I always make sure I'm looking good before going outside. Lot's of fancy assed jeans and pants. Diesel, Lucky etc. My style is like profesional but rockstar. I dress nice when I'm at work and I've put a lot of time into my wardrobe and take it pretty seriously. When I walk down the street I want people to know that I'm succesfull and a profesional with an actual career. Not like all the other fucking bums in this city. I'd wear more suits, but they make me feel old or like some wall street moron. I don't want to associate myself with them. But I've worked pretty hard, mostly, to get where I am and I want to look and feel good about myself. Confident and shit.

But when I am at home, I live in pajama pants and tank tops. I just don't go outside like that.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2007, 07:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Jeans
Jean shorts
T-shirt

I dress casually most of the time or if I'm going out somewhere nice I'll wear one of the few nice designer shirts that I have,other than that I wear whatever I want to really and I don't care what people think.When I'm at work I have my black work shirt that they gave us and were not allowed to wear a jacket or sweater over it because it'll cover up the logo of our store and a pair of Dickies work pants.

Right now I happen to be wearing my Triple H "King of Kings" shirt and black jean shorts.

Last edited by Jason; 08 Oct 2007 at 07:08 PM.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2007, 07:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Jeans and a tshirt, usually Element.

And my faded ass BoSox hat. If i'm not wearing glasses.

And some days, when i'm feeling too lazy for contacts, my emo glasses.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2007, 10:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I have a lot of t-shirts, but I also have a lot of polos. For work, a pair of khaki shorts or jeans and a t-shirt is fine. When I go out, depending on if it's to a party or just hanging out at someone's house, I'm either in a polo or a nice t-shirt.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2007, 10:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

jeans t shirt and sometimes one of my hoodies

Last edited by The Glue; 08 Oct 2007 at 11:03 PM.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2007, 11:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Khakis. It's all about the relaxation.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2007, 12:05 AM   #11 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

-Jeans
-Tank tops
-some t-shirts with designs on them

I tend to dress casually. I sometimes where trendy stuff if I feel it. Other than that, I dress however I like.
Old 09 Oct 2007, 12:33 AM   #12 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Diesel, Lucky etc. My style is like profesional but rockstar.
I strongly recommend True Religion, and Rock Republic...those are TEH SHITS!!!...Made in the US of motherfucking A babaay...just too fucking bad it costs like 300 a pop...
Old 09 Oct 2007, 12:34 AM   #13 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

My style is packer gear head to toe. PACKERS!!!!

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2007, 05:18 AM   #14 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Either Jeans and a t-shirt for casual outtings or if I'm going to a club I'll colour co-ordinate shit..

My usual get-up lately would be
- White shoes
- Black Business Pants
- White Long Sleeve Shirt
- Black Long Sleeve Shirt over the White shirt with the Wrist cuff rolled up a few inches and the collar, collar tucked under the white shirt collar
- Style my hair, I usually comb it foward then tweak it up at the front

I never wear Shorts, NEVER!
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2007, 12:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Willis
I strongly recommend True Religion, and Rock Republic...those are TEH SHITS!!!...Made in the US of motherfucking A babaay...just too fucking bad it costs like 300 a pop...
Nice stuff. I'm gonna have to pick up some. You ever hit up Urban Outfitters and stuff like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja
Either Jeans and a t-shirt for casual outtings or if I'm going to a club I'll colour co-ordinate shit..

My usual get-up lately would be
- White shoes
- Black Business Pants
- White Long Sleeve Shirt
- Black Long Sleeve Shirt over the White shirt with the Wrist cuff rolled up a few inches and the collar, collar tucked under the white shirt collar
- Style my hair, I usually comb it foward then tweak it up at the front

I never wear Shorts, NEVER!
Nice to see some people on this board with some style

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote