ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Hello, PWF

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Oct 2007, 01:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Peaceful One

Cryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICK
Red face Hello, PWF

Its a been a long since i said hi to the people of PWF, so how art thou?! I am feeling rather frisky and in good spirit, i shall tell you why.

Yesterday was great as it was my day of work. I woke up in the morning scratching my head, a couple of things fell out which had been annoying my peaceful mind for the past couple of weeks so to get rid of them was quite pleasant.

After that i jumped in the shower, no hot water, so it was a cold one, rather chilly for the old willy i must say. After the shower i got dressed in my coolest clothes and went off to the Lindale mall, thats in Iowa by the way, my home town. Anyway i went there and decided to buy some things, i picked up a New England Patriots jersey, for some reason the sales assistant spat on the jersey while putting it the bag for me and muttered "cheating bastards", luckily i'm peaceful so i remained calm and composed, i also got some plant seeds and some new sneakers from a man called Ali Jubaba Jnr, got me some Nike Air force ones, but when i wore it home someone pointed at them and said the tick was upside down, not sure what he meant by that.

My day consisted on many fun and wonderful things, but i shall not carry on, instead please tell me when you go out what place/s do you often go? I'm sure those who are not totally peaceful like me will say a bar, but for me its the park so i could be near my friends; hollow the tree and pine the tree, those two are great, they just stand there and pull faces, if you pass by Iowa i can take you to them one day.

Peace and love
Cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Oct 2007, 02:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Hello Cryptik...I'm having a bad week...actually events from last week are causing me to having a bad week...
Old 03 Oct 2007, 03:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Mostly to the thai restaurant in my area that serves the best un-authentic thai around. I don't really go to bars or anything anymore.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Oct 2007, 03:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

I have absolutely no ambition to do anything today.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Oct 2007, 08:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

This week's been...steady. Not bad, not good, the usual.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Oct 2007, 09:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

It was just before dawn, one miserable morning in black '44
when the forward commander was told to sit tight when he'd asked that his men be withdrawn
and the generals gave thanks as the other ranks held back the enemy tanks
for a while
the Anzio bridgehead was held for the price of a few hundred ordinary lives.

And kind old King George sent mother a note when he'd heard that father was gone
it was I recall in the form of a scroll, with gold leaf and all
and I found it one day in a drawer of old photographs hidden away
and me eyes still grow damp to remember His Majesty signed with his own rubber stamp.

It was dark all around, there was frost in the ground, when the Tigers broke free
and noone survived, the Royal Fusilliers, Company C
they were all left behind, most of them dead, the rest of them dying.

And that's how the high command took my daddy from me.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote