ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Just got back from Disney

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Oct 2007, 07:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default Just got back from Disney

Spent the past three days with my mom and with Shelby. Was great. We (Shelby and I) celebrated our birthdays. Gave each other gifts. I got her a Homecoming Sweatshirt. She got me Dr. Feelgood.

Went to Disney's Halloween party. She was this character from Nightmare Before Christmas. I was Slash. I pulled off my costume well if I say so myself.

So yeah. Just felt like sharing. Should have some pictures soon.
Old 01 Oct 2007, 07:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

That sounds very nice, Spear. Glad you two kids had fun. Did you see Mickey Mouse?

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2007, 08:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

whatever happened to that bird of yours that used to post here? her name escapes me.
Old 01 Oct 2007, 08:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Submission
whatever happened to that bird of yours that used to post here? her name escapes me.
I believe thats Shelby, the girl he just mentioned...

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 01 Oct 2007, 10:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Did you find out that Mickey Mouse is a mexican?
Old 01 Oct 2007, 11:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

awww, isn't that cute

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2007, 01:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly as hell
That sounds very nice, Spear. Glad you two kids had fun. Did you see Mickey Mouse?
Didn't see Mickey Mouse supprisingly. Did see the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland though.
Old 01 Oct 2007, 01:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Did Shelby blow you again, or were you to busy trying to fuck the Queen instead?
Old 01 Oct 2007, 01:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Did Shelby blow you again, or were you to busy trying to fuck the Queen instead?
Old 01 Oct 2007, 01:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Don't be shy now.

Where the photos?

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 01 Oct 2007, 02:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly as hell
Don't be shy now.

Where the photos?
Mom has one, Shelby has the rest. Got to get them e-mailed to me. They should hopefully be up by tomorrow.
Old 01 Oct 2007, 02:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Mom has one, Shelby has the rest. Got to get them e-mailed to me. They should hopefully be up by tomorrow.

Your mom has a pic of Shelby blowing you!
Old 01 Oct 2007, 05:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Your mom has a pic of Shelby blowing you!

Nah. It's a picture of us in our Halloween costumes.
Old 01 Oct 2007, 06:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:

Nah. It's a picture of us in our Halloween costumes.
your mom took you and your girlfriend out Trick or treating?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2007, 09:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Cool Spear, glad to hear you guys had a good time. I thought you already had Dr. Feelgood?

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote