ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Fuck Comcast.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Sep 2007, 01:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default Fuck Comcast.

Backstory. My dad was without cable pretty much from the time I moved down to Florida, up until last week. Well when I moved back up he called dish network and signed up. They mailed us the stuff, and had a guy come out to install it. Well we find out that because of the apartment we live in, we can't get it. So we were forced to go to Comcast. We called them last week, and a guy came out. He was an hour and a half late, which pissed us both off, but he installed it, and everything seemed to be fine.

So fast forward to this morning. I wake up, go out into the living room, turn on the TV, and no cable.

My dad called Comcast. They said they sent us a new signal, and to try again in about ten mintues. We do, still no cable. My dad calls again and they tell us to unplug the cable box and then re-plug it. We try that. Still no cable. My dad calls back and I guess we have to have a guy come out again to check it out. He won't be here until Tuesday, so until that, we're without cable.

...funniest part is when my dad called the third time to find out what in the fuck is going on, they had the balls to ask us if we want to sign up for their phone service.

So discuss any problems you've had with your cable/dish company.
Old 16 Sep 2007, 01:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Backstory. My dad was without cable pretty much from the time I moved down to Florida, up until last week. Well when I moved back up he called dish network and signed up. They mailed us the stuff, and had a guy come out to install it. Well we find out that because of the apartment we live in, we can't get it. So we were forced to go to Comcast. We called them last week, and a guy came out. He was an hour and a half late, which pissed us both off, but he installed it, and everything seemed to be fine.

So fast forward to this morning. I wake up, go out into the living room, turn on the TV, and no cable.

My dad called Comcast. They said they sent us a new signal, and to try again in about ten mintues. We do, still no cable. My dad calls again and they tell us to unplug the cable box and then re-plug it. We try that. Still no cable. My dad calls back and I guess we have to have a guy come out again to check it out. He won't be here until Tuesday, so until that, we're without cable.

...funniest part is when my dad called the third time to find out what in the fuck is going on, they had the balls to ask us if we want to sign up for their phone service.

So discuss any problems you've had with your cable/dish company.
wait

The cable guy was late?

No way!
Seriously?

That NEVER happens.
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2007, 01:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaveriCK
wait

The cable guy was late?

No way!
Seriously?

That NEVER happens.
Oh I know. It was unbelieveable.
Old 16 Sep 2007, 01:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Oh I know. It was unbelieveable.
You should sue
Old 16 Sep 2007, 01:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaveriCK
You should sue
We should!
Old 16 Sep 2007, 01:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

The only problem I have with my dish is when they scamble the signal.

Only idiots pay for a dish.
Old 16 Sep 2007, 01:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I have had both dish and Comcast. I had way more problems with dish, than I have ever had with Comcast...but atleast we had free PPVs with the dish....

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2007, 01:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

I've had Dish Network and DirecTv...hated em both....

Time Warner has always been good to me tho
Old 16 Sep 2007, 02:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Comcast needs to get HD programming in our area ASAP. We have this nice ass TV and we can't fully utilize it cuz Comcast isn't up-to-date in our area. Pft
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2007, 02:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Comcast needs to get HD programming in our area ASAP. We have this nice ass TV and we can't fully utilize it cuz Comcast isn't up-to-date in our area. Pft
it is a nice TV....
I want this one tho ....and I'd kill almost any 3 people here to have it
http://www.samsung.com/us/consumer/d...=LNT5781FX/XAA

It would make my HD DVDs look so purty

You think Comcast is bad in VA tho.....Good lord.
Try it out here.

There is a HD package you can buy for an extra 15 bucks a month.....
but Hawaiian cable only gets 2 HD channels
Old 16 Sep 2007, 03:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Comcast is the best you're gonna get in Florida. I used to have DirecTV, but the signal goes out constantly with the rain. Make sure you guys sign up for OnDemand... it's well worth it. The DVR is also a great feature.

Whatever you do, stay clear of AT&T. They're an awful company and it's a shame they've started to buy out all of the phone companies again.
Old 16 Sep 2007, 03:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
Comcast is the best you're gonna get in Florida. I used to have DirecTV, but the signal goes out constantly with the rain. Make sure you guys sign up for OnDemand... it's well worth it. The DVR is also a great feature.

Whatever you do, stay clear of AT&T. They're an awful company and it's a shame they've started to buy out all of the phone companies again.
OnDemand comes free.
Old 16 Sep 2007, 06:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

We've never had any problems with our cable/internet company, besides the price being as they're the only ones in this area.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2007, 08:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
OnDemand comes free.
My friend's doesn't come with OnDemand. It may be because he's in Pembroke Pines though.