ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

If You're ever in the area.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Sep 2007, 08:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default If You're ever in the area.....

You gotta check out this Microbrewery in Honolulu.....great food, good prices, GREAT beer. 2 locations....its weird tho, cuz both locations are like basically in the same spot. try the Orian Red.

Its called "Brew Moon"
Brewmoon.com

fuckin awesome

You also gotta check out "Dixie Grill" there's 2 of them on the island, and its probably the best southern style food I've had outside of the actual south. They got a couple different BBQ sauce....most of which are good ...and they got the best Mai Tai I've ever had....and its served in a fuckin 32 ounce glass.
dixiegrill.com

Best burger on the island-Cheeseburger Waikiki
Oddly enough, they also serve the best omlete on the island too.
http://www.cheeseburgerland.com/Users/indexpage.aspx

Other than that, the best things to do are hit North Shore....total tourist trap so don't buy anything. Kinda crowded too, but its one of the most beautful places you can ever see in your life.
Best Haole Bar is Tropics...its on the far side of the island so I can't be bothered to go too often. However they got the best classic rock cover band I've ever heard. Some old dude up there playin the guitar like he was fuckin Van Halen or somethin.
If you hit town at ProBowl time, check out the Pipeline Cafe. Its the place that generally has the big ProBowl party.
If you're down in town, hit up Zanzibar...its the best nightclub on the island. got kind of a Middle-eastern theme. Very Arabian nights. Its got a dress code so come like you got some brains. Plus, the bouncers don't let any one in unless they are actually old enough to get in. Trust me

I swear to God tho, everything here is touristy....Every restaurant/club sells T-shirts, shot glasses, coffee cups, drinking glasses or something...

They've got all your typical shit here too Hard Rock Cafe/Planet Hollywood
Which are cool if you like overpriced shit and watered down drinks....I don't.

What are the spots in your area you would take someone who was visiting?
CK is offline   Reply With Quote