ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I drink alone

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Sep 2007, 02:18 PM   #1 (permalink)

trowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default I drink alone

So what is your favorite beer, wine, shot, etc. I will start off.

Shots = Grey goose. single of double shot. I used to mix 8oz of goose and 8oz of water when I drank heavily a few years ago. Drink that within 30 minutes for a good time all night Razz

Wine = Anything from Australia that is red.

Beer = Poor week favorite Miller high life lite or Steel Reserve. Rich week favorite Heineken light mini keg for $20

Eating a steak = Guinness

Illegal fun = absinthe the real shit with wormwood in it. Get the absinthe spoon (with holes in it) and put it over a glass. Put a big sugar cube on it and pour the shot through the spoon. Let it drip a few seconds. Remove the spoon and light the shot on fire. Blow it out then instantly drink the shot in one gulp. Good times with the flaming fairy

My Cars.
trowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2007, 02:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Quote:
Originally Posted by trowa
So what is your favorite beer, wine, shot, etc. I will start off.

Shots = Grey goose. single of double shot. I used to mix 8oz of goose and 8oz of water when I drank heavily a few years ago. Drink that within 30 minutes for a good time all night Razz

Wine = Anything from Australia that is red.

Beer = Poor week favorite Miller high life lite or Steel Reserve. Rich week favorite Heineken light mini keg for $20

Eating a steak = Guinness

Illegal fun = absinthe the real shit with wormwood in it. Get the absinthe spoon (with holes in it) and put it over a glass. Put a big sugar cube on it and pour the shot through the spoon. Let it drip a few seconds. Remove the spoon and light the shot on fire. Blow it out then instantly drink the shot in one gulp. Good times with the flaming fairy
Shots= Three Wisemen. Not the best taste but fucks you up. Every once in awhile a 4 horsemen can work.

Do not drink wine.

Beer = Corona or Nati Lite. I know I'm weird.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2007, 03:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey
Shots= Three Wisemen. Not the best taste but fucks you up.
I love that shot...too lazy to mix my own tho
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2007, 03:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Beer- Canadian is by far my favourite. I'll rotate Coors Light and Moosehead in there too sometimes.

Shot- It depends really. If I want to get fucked up quick i'll take a couple tequlia shots and that gets the job done. We like making polar bears to alot.

Illigal stuff- I have a bottle of moonshine my grandpa made. I've drank like 1/2 of the 40. I usually only bring it out on special nights. I also have a bottle of absinth sitting here that my mom got for me when she was in Germany. That is the most brutal stuff you can put in your body.

Last edited by Rebel; 14 Sep 2007 at 04:55 PM.
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2007, 04:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

You can't beat Coors Light, or Bud. I don't know the name, but the schnapps I had with orange juice was absolutely amazing.

As for shots, kaluah w/coffee mate was really good.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2007, 05:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

You CAN beat Coors Light.....fuck, Dasani has more kick to it.
Old 14 Sep 2007, 05:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaveriCK
You CAN beat Coors Light.....fuck, Dasani has more kick to it.

...and like I keep telling you guys. MY Coors Light is brewed here in Toronto, CANADA. I'm not drinking the same 2% shit or whatever it is you have in the US.

But its funny when you complain about it being to light when almost all American beer is light compared to Canadian beer.
Old 14 Sep 2007, 05:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROMOSEXUAL
...and like I keep telling you guys. MY Coors Light is brewed here in Toronto, CANADA. I'm not drinking the same 2% shit or whatever it is you have in the US.

But its funny when you complain about it being to light when almost all American beer is light compared to Canadian beer.
pretty sure its still 6%

which is roughly the industry standard....

I looked it up to make sure I wasn't talkin out my ass....
Quote:
Why is beer stronger in Canada than the U.S.?
This is just folklore that results from the way alcoholic strength is measured. The alcohol content of mainstream U.S. beers is measured as a percent of weight (abw). Canadian beers (and most other countries) measure percent alcohol by volume (abv). A typical Canadian beer of 5% (abv) will be about the same strength as a typical U.S. beer at 4% (abw).
see?

Coors Lite Pisswater is still Pisswater....no mater what country you're in.

I do like LaBatt's when its on tap.....so you guys got that goin for ya
Old 14 Sep 2007, 06:09 PM   #9 (permalink)

trowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famer

yes labatt on tap owns i agree

My Cars.
Old 14 Sep 2007, 07:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Shot- Takillya
Beer- Guinness and Corona

..thats about it.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2007, 07:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
pretty sure its still 6%

which is roughly the industry standard....

I looked it up to make sure I wasn't talkin out my ass....

see?

Coors Lite Pisswater is still Pisswater....no mater what country you're in.

I do like LaBatt's when its on tap.....so you guys got that goin for ya
I didn't know that... so thats good to know.

But still... if you're comparing Canadian and Blue against Bud and Miller, the American beers do taste more watery imo.

Oh and Blue sucks. I don't understand why its so popular down there.
Old 14 Sep 2007, 07:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROMOSEXUAL
I didn't know that... so thats good to know.

But still... if you're comparing Canadian and Blue against Bud and Miller, the American beers do taste more watery imo.

Oh and Blue sucks. I don't understand why its so popular down there.
I can't stand the bottles....but the stuff on tap, thats good shit.
Old 14 Sep 2007, 07:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
I can't stand the bottles....but the stuff on tap, thats good shit.
Almost any beer is good on tap.
Old 14 Sep 2007, 07:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

thats true enough....
Old 14 Sep 2007, 07:36 PM   #15 (permalink)

Ya American beer is all about tasting like water. That way its easy to drink 12 in a sitting

My Cars.