ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Cheerleader or School Girl

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Sep 2007, 04:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Cheerleader or School Girl

which is hotter?

if you got another to add.....feel free
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2007, 04:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

I'd fuck a cheerleader...but I'd marry a schoolgirl...

I think I have an example of "others"...

My gf...I met her during high school years...I hate to use this term but we were pretty "popular"...we got nominated for Junior Prom King and Queen...but sadly we withdrew and didn't even go......financial problems among other things...

During rallies and talent shows we used to have at school...she would performed...sang a couple songs...and she's in the volleyball team and whatnot...whenever there's a party I bring her along and we basically just partied...

But when it comes to school works and stuffs...she put a lot of efforts into them...graduated with 3.5+ GPA...

So yeah...to say she's a party girl is iffy...but to say she's a school girl is also iffy...

I would put her in the category of "Fun to party with, be a nerd when need to"...
Old 12 Sep 2007, 04:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Nolan
I'd fuck a cheerleader...but I'd marry a schoolgirl...

I think I have an example of "others"...

My gf...I met her during high school years...I hate to use this term but we were pretty "popular"...we got nominated for Junior Prom King and Queen...but sadly we withdrew and didn't even go......financial problems among other things...

During rallies and talent shows we used to have at school...she would performed...sang a couple songs...and she's in the volleyball team and whatnot...whenever there's a party I bring her along and we basically just partied...

But when it comes to school works and stuffs...she put a lot of efforts into them...graduated with 3.5+ GPA...

So yeah...to say she's a party girl is iffy...but to say she's a school girl is also iffy...

I would put her in the category of "Fun to party with, be a nerd when need to"...
You should hand out maps with that post
Old 12 Sep 2007, 04:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaveriCK
You should hand out maps with that post
3911 Honolulu Dr.
Honolulu, HI 96813

You said feel free to add...so I did...
Old 12 Sep 2007, 04:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

thats a nice area.....been there many times.
You can walk into Waikiki from there...bout 15 minute walk. Saes ya the pain of finding parking.

didn't know there was a Honolulu dr tho...
Old 12 Sep 2007, 05:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

I didn't get your earlier comment that's why...

And Honolulu Dr. is actually in the Bay Area...California...pretty nice neighborhood I live near there...there are a bunch of other Hawaiian-name streets too...and that just popped up when I see you mentioned maps...so I figured a throw out a city and zip code of a Hawaii city where my friend lives...since I didn't get your comment...

It's one of those nites where school just fucked me up...went to school at 8:00 AM and didn't get home till 10:30 PM......and I took a couple minutes to go on here to check out what's up...and post random ass replies......done it a couple times before too...and the next day I read them and I was like wtf was I thinking......okay I should stop...
Old 12 Sep 2007, 04:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

School Girl >>>> Cheerleader. Don't get me wrong I'd still fuck a Cheerleader (Actually I still am), but School Girls are way hotter in my book.
Old 12 Sep 2007, 04:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

School girl.
Old 12 Sep 2007, 04:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Hot Nurse > All.
Old 12 Sep 2007, 05:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

French Maid is hot. However when it comes to the question, school girl.
Old 12 Sep 2007, 06:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

School girl > all the ones that have been said.

Although secretary could be good.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2007, 06:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
School girl > all the ones that have been said.

Although secretary could be good.
Or Teacher. Oh god what I'd do to a few of mine.
Old 12 Sep 2007, 06:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

ooooooh Secretary is a good one....

another good one, Hot teacher.
Old 12 Sep 2007, 06:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaveriCK
ooooooh Secretary is a good one....

another good one, Hot teacher.
Stop taking my ideas!
Old 12 Sep 2007, 06:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

This thread is useless without pictures.