ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

The car thread reminded me...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Sep 2007, 06:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default The car thread reminded me...

Say hello to my new ride

It's an 04 Grand Am. It runs very smoothly. I checked out the engine myself and the sparkplugs, oil filter air filter, etc are all new. I hit a guard rail about two days after I bought it though so eventually I'll have to replace the left front headlight (These pics were taken after the incident, as you can see no real harm was done). It's pretty expensive but I'd rather pay out the nose for a car I love and will keep for a long time than to pay less for a car that runs like shit and I want to get rid of after owning for less than a year.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2007, 06:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Looks nice, very nice. Reminds me of my Ford for some reason, maybe its the colour. Whats the size of the engine?

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2007, 06:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly as hell
Looks nice, very nice. Reminds me of my Ford for some reason, maybe its the colour. Whats the size of the engine?
It's got a 3.4-liter V6 engine which is good because V8s may be better but I'd have to pay helluva lot more insurance on a V8.
Old 09 Sep 2007, 06:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

3.4, wow, if i tried to get that over here the insurance would be massive. My ride is only a 1.6 and thats seen as a big thing over here as people my age are driving usually driving in a 1.2 for the insurance and for less petrol, the bigger engine the more it cost to run.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2007, 07:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly as hell
3.4, wow, if i tried to get that over here the insurance would be massive. My ride is only a 1.6 and thats seen as a big thing over here as people my age are driving usually driving in a 1.2 for the insurance and for less petrol, the bigger engine the more it cost to run.
Yeah the engine for this car is actually smaller than my old one. My old car had a 3.6 I believe.
Old 09 Sep 2007, 07:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Nice car. I just bought a Grand Am a few months ago too. I love that car.
Old 10 Sep 2007, 01:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Nice.
Old 10 Sep 2007, 04:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Looks like a nice car.

I had my truck all cleaned up for senior pictures. It's still up and running with my 3.9 Magnum.

Last edited by Side Effect; 10 Sep 2007 at 04:33 PM.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Sep 2007, 04:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

what Model Ford do you have?

I sold my car due to insurance. M.O.T. and road tax. I smashed it into another car which dented the bonnet and pushed the side wings back a little as well.

I would have had to pay the repairs and lose my no claims seeing as t'was my fault, just too much for a measly student like me.

Was only a P registration Renault Clio (Club Med) 1.2...but she was still my baby. Snarf...
Da Loo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2007, 12:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

These threads piss me off.

You know why?

Because I own a fucking minivan.

It's a late model and in good shape...made just before they started putting DVDs in them thankfully...

But the wife usually rocks that since my masculinity prevents me from driving it unless absolutely necessary. It has a loud radio at least...people always get freaked out when they pull up next to me and here's this motherfucker in a minivan with Suicidal Tendencies blasting on the radio loud enough to be heard two cars over...

But it's still a fucking minivan...

I have a beater that I bought for $1500 bucks a couple years back...works like a charm...haven't even had to do much...replace the pads and that's it...I beat the piss out of that bitch, too...but I don't drive much.

Not more than I need to, anyways.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2007, 07:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
Looks like a nice car.

I had my truck all cleaned up for senior pictures. It's still up and running with my 3.9 Magnum.

It looks like your license plate is melting. Might wanna get that fixed.

Just be glad I saw that before a cop did.

I got an 07 Scion tC. It's black and it's nice. It's not very fast, but I don't drive fast anyway.
Old 13 Sep 2007, 07:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
These threads piss me off.

You know why?

Because I own a fucking minivan.
lol

i don't wanna hear it....I own 3 vehicles...
a buick
an oldsmobile
and a minivan

all American made

all cars for apeople about 10 yrs older than me.....tho I do love my Oldsmobile
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2007, 10:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
It looks like your license plate is melting. Might wanna get that fixed.

Just be glad I saw that before a cop did.

I got an 07 Scion tC. It's black and it's nice. It's not very fast, but I don't drive fast anyway.
Oh wow...good call.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2007, 11:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I drive a 2003 Ford Focus SE. It has automatic everything. It is way better than my first car, which was a 1991 Geo Prism.