ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

auto insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Sep 2007, 01:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default auto insurance

Who do you use? how much does it run you?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2007, 02:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I'm not insured to drive our truck, or any of our cars, but apparently if I'm in an accident and I say my grandparents let me borrow their truck it's good enough for our company.

Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2007, 08:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I pay around $400 a month.
Old 03 Sep 2007, 12:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I use Erie Insurance. Since I turned 24, my rate has been cut in half. I now pay $64 a month.
Old 03 Sep 2007, 03:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I'll probably be using Safe Auto or something like that.
Old 03 Sep 2007, 06:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Cyn and I have State Farm.

We're both insured on both cars, we have renters insurance coverage up to $100,000 I believe and we both have life insurance. The total for all of that is $166.27. It fluctuates slightly every month.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2007, 06:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fly Spirit, Fly!

The_Glue has much to be proud ofThe_Glue has much to be proud ofThe_Glue has much to be proud ofThe_Glue has much to be proud ofThe_Glue has much to be proud ofThe_Glue has much to be proud ofThe_Glue has much to be proud ofThe_Glue has much to be proud ofThe_Glue has much to be proud ofThe_Glue has much to be proud of

I just left for college, so the insurance is off my car. I think we used to have American Family, annoying commercial jingle and all.
The_Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2007, 06:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
I pay around $400 a month.
Don't you drive a Cavalier though?

That's stupid insurance for that kind of car, Canada and all.
Old 03 Sep 2007, 06:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

USAgencies has dropped me effective 5:00 PM tomorrow becuase seomebody told this company that only operates in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama that I am in Virginia. As of tomorrow, I am with State Farm paying $272.00 a month, a mere $2 more.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2007, 06:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Cyn and I have State Farm.

We're both insured on both cars, we have renters insurance coverage up to $100,000 I believe and we both have life insurance. The total for all of that is $166.27. It fluctuates slightly every month.
Very nice buddy....I'm gonna stick(no pun intended) you guys in charge of my finances

I'm with Progressive, I pay 67 bucks a month....

thats for my piece of shit Buick and my sweet sweet Alero

fuck the haters, I love my Alero

I've used Safe Auto, The General, E-surrance, and now Progressive

I only had E-surrance because they were able to get me the insurance card before the court date
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2007, 06:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Don't you drive a Cavalier though?

That's stupid insurance for that kind of car, Canada and all.
Grand Am.
Old 03 Sep 2007, 07:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Grand Am.
Ah yes. Forgot about that thread.
Old 04 Sep 2007, 08:06 PM   #13 (permalink)

trowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famer

State Auto. 90$ a month for just me on one car. Full coverage plus towing/labor.

My Cars.
trowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2007, 04:04 AM   #14 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

here we have public insurance.... we don't have the option to privatize.... so my Manitoba Public Insurance bill is about $1100 per year ......I got $200 deductible, $1,000,000 third party liability and loss of use (free rental car)..... thats for my 1985 Dodge Ram.....

Way to expensive for a vehicle thats only worth $2500...
Old 05 Sep 2007, 09:32 AM   #15 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

GEICO.

Pay about $53 a month for 8 months out of a year. Two vehicles, the lady and I are both on the policy.

I remember the day the wife called me at work and told me...we used to pay about $80 a month...when the call was done I told my friend Darlene, "I have good news..."

She was like, "What?"

And I'm sure you can guess what my next statement was.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote