ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

So five years went by

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Sep 2007, 10:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default So five years went by

And no one made a thread to sticky about the 5th year anniversary of PWF...damn...what a shame...so now that half a decade is gone, how much longer do you think you are going to stay at PWF?
Old 01 Sep 2007, 11:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'll probably be here for life...as sad as that sounds.

A lot of times it's boring here. A lot of times it's repetitive here. This place is a habit though...a bad habit...and I'm comfortable here. I'm established and known here, and I know everyone that comes here.

So as long as PWF is around, I'll probably be here.

Please kill me now.

kthxbai
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2007, 11:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I'll probally be on for a few more years...like you said Stick it is a habit...but once I get out of school, i don't plan on posting anymore...I might still drop in, but I won't be doing much of anything else...but that is a few years away...or at least until PWF is no more...
Old 01 Sep 2007, 11:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I'll be here until this place gets shut down just because you guys have said it's a force of habit and I'm well known here,I've made alot of great friends on here and I like discussing wrestling or anything else so that's another thing that keeps me coming back.

Man...I can't believe I started posting on this site when I was only 16 years old
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2007, 12:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I can't make stickies in this forum.

group suicide seems like a decent option

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2007, 12:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I'll probably be here until college. I'll be out partying or at class too much to really post here. PWF is just something to do when I'm bored, now. School, work, and being a senior takes up a lot of my time.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2007, 01:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I've tried to leave before. Doesn't work.

I gotta have something to keep me out of the bars when the wife and kids go to sleep, right?

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2007, 01:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I'll be here for as long as I have intarweb. I feel like I know some of you, and leaving would be like cutting off communication with friends.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2007, 02:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

i haven't been around as long as you guys, but i gatta say its really similar reasoning for why id stay. PWF is not like other forums. here at PWF you dont need to be a pussy. we take the fact we have freedom of speech and we fuckn use it. we can say or do whatever we want whenever we want and if it bugs someone then its just a war, and its usually entertaining. as lame as this sounds, i like it here, and in my spare time i enjoy talking and reading everyone standpoints and opinions in any category you can imagine. from wrestling, to fat bitches in the work place. any fowl mean crude funny shit you can think of, you can probably find posted here at PWF at least once. PWF 4 EVR B1TCHZ!!1~
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2007, 02:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
I'll be here for as long as I have intarweb. I feel like I know some of you, and leaving would be like cutting off communication with friends.
you could text me back occasionally

Old 02 Sep 2007, 02:05 AM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCK Naylor
you could text me back occasionally
If you knew Trev, you would know he doesn't like texting.

I'm just sayin'...
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2007, 02:42 AM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
If you knew Trev, you would know he doesn't like texting.

I'm just sayin'...
don't care

everytime I try and get him he's at work....rather text him at work than call him and make his phone ring

Old 02 Sep 2007, 03:55 AM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

S'cuz I work all the fuckin' time.

I'll try to do better, ok man? I just honestly do really hate texting. For you, I'll try to do it.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2007, 03:58 AM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
S'cuz I work all the fuckin' time.

I'll try to do better, ok man? I just honestly do really hate texting. For you, I'll try to do it.
I guess its easier for me cuz of years of girlfriends beating it into me....that and my phone has a keyboard

Old 02 Sep 2007, 04:55 AM   #15 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

As long as i have internet access i'll be here. Even when i don't post i still find myself browsing through and as soon as i go onto the net, PWF is the first bookmark i click on, pretty sad, but oh well,lol. Besides in a way i've grown up here, i was 17 when i joined, an immature teen and now i'm 22, a slightly grown up man, but still with a bit of a childish nature within me, but i've grown here, so i'm attached now.

Plus my grammer and spelling has got better since i've been here,lol.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>