ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I AM SO FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Aug 2007, 04:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Arrow I AM SO FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

I WANNA MURDER SOMEONE TODAY, I SWEAR TO FUCKING ZEUS, HADES AND HERCULES, HERCULES!!!!!

GOT DAMN! MY BITCH OF A GIRLFRIEND, DAMN HACKED INTO MY EMAIL ACCOUNT, HOPPED ONTO MY HOTMAIL AND THEN SHE MAD THAT I NEVER MENTIONED HER ASS TO ONE OF MY FEMALE FRIENDS! SHE HACKED MY MOTHER FUCKING ACCOUNT AND THEN SHE MAD, WHEN SHES DONE FAR WORSE?!?!? AH HELL, I'M GONNA TELL YOU SOME SHIT SO GET COMFY, I BETTER TAKE THESE CAPS LOCKS OFF AS WELL WHILE I'M AT IT.

Now this bitch, does not trust one bone in my body, we broke up a few weeks ago, got back together for some stupid reason and the trust is still not there, checking my phone and shit, getting mad when a girl texts me saying "babes" or "huni" or some other mild shit like that. Damn girl is a hypocrite, cause i see her on Bebo calling some fool "babes", "babi", "huni" and some shit like that, but i see it as mild banter so take no such notice. But however this dam girl went to confide in another man other than myself when she was upset, to make it worse this fearless fool felt the need to text me saying "why you not being there for you girl, why you letting her cry on my shoulder?", now anyone here seen the Hulk? I'm sure you have, well cause a black version of the Hulk came through, cause i went ape shit. Damn idiot was lucky that my car was in need of service cause i would have trackd him down and murdered his ass, you would have probably found me on Fox News or some shit like that; "Young man of 22 murders some fool in cold blood!".

I'm on the verge of sending this girl packing, she has some family issues, which she brings when i damn near ready to pull the plug, so i end up feeling like i must stick it out, least until shes ok.

But damn i'm pissed and shes achieved nothing from hacking into my account, other than making me and this girl she spoke to a little closer! But i won't creep, i've never cheated before so i won't now, i'm gonna do things right.

Oh and when was the last time you got checked out?

I went out on Saturday and had some girl checking me out, flirting outrageously in the cinema/theatre, dropping shit so i can her ass and other bits...too bad she was about 17 years of age cause she was hot, jailbait.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2007, 04:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Funny ass post, even though I don't think it was intentional

Today when I was leaving the mall, some chick that was going in, put her hand on my stomach. I turned and looked at her and she was smiling I smiled back. She probably just did that to be funny. Oh well.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2007, 07:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Funny ass post, even though I don't think it was intentional

Today when I was leaving the mall, some chick that was going in, put her hand on my stomach. I turned and looked at her and she was smiling I smiled back. She probably just did that to be funny. Oh well.
Was Cyn with you? If she was there could have been a cat fight.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2007, 07:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skill
Was Cyn with you? If she was there could have been a cat fight.
Nah. I had just left from visiting her at work
Old 27 Aug 2007, 10:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Damn dude. You just need to tell that bitch to get the fuck on. Fuck that shit. Damn dude. I'd'a texted the dude back like...keep her, chump.

Fuck that shit. Checkin your phone? Hackin your email? Fuck that.

I was checked out a few weeks ago. I was at a bar with a bunch of people I work with, as a colleague was transferring to the B-Lo and we had to send him off proper...well, I was talking to this one young lady I work with and she'd had a couple and she got that look on her face as I was talking to her.

Some gentlemen may know the look to which I refer. Women usually don't know they're giving it, and it's not something completely obvious, but it's the look they get when they realize they want to fuck you. Like I said, some gentlemen here may have seen this look enough times to know what it is.

I kinda hung back from her after that...except at this one point later, I was at the bar getting drinks with her and a mutual friend and she asked me a couple of really ominous questions like..."what's your wife look like?"

She's pretty hot too...but she's a little too "Miss America" for me...she's all nice and proper and shit...and even if I weren't completely uninterested in any woman who isn't the wife...she's engaged.

She's engaged to a dude with a top notch job, too...someone in Sierra Leone died a horrible death for the rock on her fucking finger, it's that goddamn ridiculous. Still...was a little caught off guard there...before that it'd been several years since I've been "checked out."

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2007, 10:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Fuck the bitch, then say "Fuck you, Bitch" and send her packin.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2007, 01:43 AM   #7 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

99 problems and a bitch ain't one...my gf would never do some shits like that...that just ain't cool...I got a couple close friends whom happen to be girls...and I talk to them in front of my gf and stuff...and she's cool with it...just like my gf have a "myspace" which I think is hella gay...I'd never say anything and let her have her own little freedom to connect with her friends or whatever the hell you're supposed to do with myspace......she said she would give me the password and whatnot but I've never asked for them or check out the page...since I don't ever want to be associate with myspace......
Old 28 Aug 2007, 03:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
she got that look on her face as I was talking to her.

Some gentlemen may know the look to which I refer. Women usually don't know they're giving it, and it's not something completely obvious, but it's the look they get when they realize they want to fuck you. Like I said, some gentlemen here may have seen this look enough times to know what it is.
I can't say that I've ever gotten it from anyone other than Cyn but Cyn gives me that look all the fucking time. I'll be driving, and I look over at her and she's just givin' me that look. I'm like, "Stop that...I'm trying to drive."

Old 28 Aug 2007, 04:46 AM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
I can't say that I've ever gotten it from anyone other than Cyn but Cyn gives me that look all the fucking time. I'll be driving, and I look over at her and she's just givin' me that look. I'm like, "Stop that...I'm trying to drive."

dude....she's lookin at the guy in the other car

Old 28 Aug 2007, 06:18 AM   #10 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

Dude thats rough shit... but if she hacked your mail your leaving her a reason not to trust you right?... that or shes an obsessively crazy biotch...
Old 28 Aug 2007, 11:42 AM   #11 (permalink)

trowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famer

You got hacked by a girl

You should just give up on her. She is too insane for you.

My Cars.
trowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2007, 12:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCK Naylor
dude....she's lookin at the guy in the other car
Oh my bad. How could I not have realized that. I'll go kill myself now.
Old 28 Aug 2007, 12:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Oh my bad. How could I not have realized that. I'll go kill myself now.

I was just teasin

Old 28 Aug 2007, 12:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

It actually happens more than you'd think. Almost whenever I go out in public I catch some girl stairing at me out of the corner of my eye, giving me the look Glue talks about. Didn't notice it until I got with Shelby and her + all her friends started telling me how good looking I am. I was like... Didn't think I was all that good looking.
Old 28 Aug 2007, 12:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
It actually happens more than you'd think. Almost whenever I go out in public I catch some girl stairing at me out of the corner of my eye, giving me the look Glue talks about. Didn't notice it until I got with Shelby and her + all her friends started telling me out good looking I am. I was like... Didn't think I was all that good looking.
Apparently the standards are really low in Tenn.