ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Lazy ass people

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Aug 2007, 03:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Lazy ass people

So i'm back working at the womens shelter for a bit that I was talking about awhile back. The building is so old. Its from like 1905 or something stupid like that. The one day we were out having a smoke and talking to one of the people who work there. We were saying how much it sucks working in an old building like that, and how the job could of been done by now if they just knocked it down, and started all over.

She was telling us how that couldn't be possible because where would all of the girls go to? And then she went onto say how there was this co-ed shelter up the street from us, and how they knocked that down 15 years ago, and there are still some families who still haven't been able to find "affordable house" because of that. Are you fucking kidding me. After 15 years people still can't find a home? Fuck that. I fucking hate lazy ass people like that. It makes me sick that week after fucking week hundreds and hundreds of dollars are comming off my paycheck so these lazy assholes can sit around all day and live for free. Fuck them. I don't give a shit what their story is. Fuck them.
Old 25 Aug 2007, 05:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Finding a home and buying a home are two seperate things. Getting a mortgage is pretty involved and if a person doesn't have credit...let alone good credit...buying a home is not easily accomplished.

But 15 years...that's a little much by about 12. Damn.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2007, 05:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Finding a home and buying a home are two seperate things. Getting a mortgage is pretty involved and if a person doesn't have credit...let alone good credit...buying a home is not easily accomplished.

But 15 years...that's a little much by about 12. Damn.

Late.
takes about 7-11 to fix your credit.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2007, 10:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I wouldn't know b/c mine was never broken.

Some people just weren't meant to own houses. That's one of the reasons that living in a neighborhood with few to no renters is awesome. It's all people who own their shit and take pride in it.

Renters kill neighborhoods. When my parents bought their house in 1973 it was a nice neighborhood. Right around 1985, more and more houses and half houses started being rented out, with the landlords no longer living there.

Today, my parents have a crack dealer who lives across the street and they've got Clockers on the corners.

Clockers...on my fucking childhood home's street.

Fuck renters. Let them rent someplace away from me. When they can take responsibility for themselves and their families and their credit, then they can buy something. Until then...let the beeitches rent.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 26 Aug 2007, 06:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I wouldn't know b/c mine was never broken.
Some people just make bad decisions when they're young....and its not easy to fix those mistakes sometimes

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2007, 08:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCK Naylor
Some people just make bad decisions when they're young....and its not easy to fix those mistakes sometimes
It also seems pretty easy living off of other peoples hard earned money. Its wrong and they should cut them off. I don't care if they fucking die in the streets. I wouldn't care as much if these dumb bitches wouldn't sit around watching tv and smoke everyday. But they have no initiative at all. So even still they're making bad choices now...
Old 06 Sep 2007, 05:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

You should see how the bums get away with shit in SF. Crackwhores collect my tax dollars that I fucking work for and use it to buy more fucking crack. You can actually make more money off the dumbass liberal government here if you don't work. With all the goddamned wellfare programs and bullshit set up, ghetto bitches get nice new project pads while I sorta bust my ass to get ahead. If you don't work, and the less money you earn, the more the govt here will give you hand outs for rent, free money, free food and fucking anything else a broke ass dickhead needs. Fucking hippies.

O, and a cheap house in my neighborhood starts at around 1.5 mil. And that's without any fucking restorations on an 80 year old decrepit piece of shit hut.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2007, 10:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaveriCK
I had a friend who did that. Instead of making more stupid mistakes, he got about to fixing them. Guy's got his own business in Washington DC now and is doing pretty well for himself.

Like I said...let the people who can take responsibility do. Bottom line.

And honestly, it takes 7-10 years to repair your credit if you just neglect to pay anything you owe and/or file bankruptcy.

The statute of limitations for bad debt is 7 years so if you don't pay something for 7 years, it drops off your credit report. A Bankruptcy takes 10 years to get wiped clean as do many Judgements or Leins.

If people are going to live so far outside their means that they have to just bail and let everything they have go into default, then I say let them spend 10 years in the fucking poorhouse. They earned it. I've worked in financial recovery for the past 7 years...I have little or no sympathy for people like that.

I spent my life living well inside my means, not trying to have a lifestyle that was beyond what I could normally afford myself. It's called "responsibility."

And I'm good with that. Life ain't something where you can just one day say "Okay, I'm ready to be a man." Life is tough, and most of us have to work hard to earn what we get.

Some schmuck spends 10 years of his life running up debt getting laid, getting high, getting drunk or whatever and then one day after all the booze has worn off and he's long since run out of money for more, he deserves a home?? Something people like my neighbors and I worked years for and earned without being completely irresponsible dumbasses with our finances?

Sorry. I don't feel a bit sorry for those scrubs. Chances are better than not that if you just gifted one of those chumps a mortgage, he'd wreck the house, lose his job and/or abandon it to foreclosure at the first sign of the going getting tough.

Fuck those pussies.

Earn it.

Late.