ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Our little group has always been And always will until the end

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Aug 2007, 08:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Our little group has always been And always will until the end

I wish I could be saying that right now..............
Old 21 Aug 2007, 08:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Somebody get Reb a beer and hurry, goddamn this man is breaking down!!!

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2007, 08:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I already had a few tonight.

So gay... anyways it has nothing to do with me... just other people in the group.

The couple in our group broke up after dating for like 5 years. So that means all of the girls are gone. Its going to be all fucked up. This has been by far the craziest year for partying. Now thats going to be all gone...

I'm so fucking pissed.
Old 21 Aug 2007, 08:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel

So gay... anyways it has nothing to do with me... just other people in the group.

The couple in our group broke up after dating for like 5 years. So that means all of the girls are gone. Its going to be all fucked up. This has been by far the craziest year for partying. Now thats going to be all gone...

I'm so fucking pissed.
You should tell them they need to stay together for the children

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2007, 08:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:

I'm so fucking pissed.
You can come party with my entourage

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2007, 08:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
You can come party with my entourage
I'd do anything to be able to party with those chicks.
Old 21 Aug 2007, 08:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

OR

You can come party with my posse....

Old 21 Aug 2007, 08:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCK Naylor
OR

You can come party with my posse....
Well i'm going to need some pics to decide.

Although i'm sure my entourage could out party both of yours.
Old 21 Aug 2007, 08:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Well i'm going to need some pics to decide.

Although i'm sure my entourage could out party both of yours.
I can outdrink you and everyone you know

I've partied with the A-list brah....you can't even imagine....

and next time I decide to sit on the barstool by myself and stay sober, I'll try to remember to take some pics for you.

Old 21 Aug 2007, 08:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
I can outdrink you and everyone you know
Oh its on.

Remember i'm PWF's #1 drunk.
Old 21 Aug 2007, 08:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Oh its on.

Remember i'm PWF's #1 drunk.
and I'm PWF's #1 hard drinkin giant.

Old 21 Aug 2007, 09:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

You can come hang with my erm...I ain't got no entourage or posse...but umm I'm married!
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2007, 09:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
You can come hang with my erm...I ain't got no entourage or posse...but umm I'm married!
and Cyn does know how to party...unlike that skinny little dude she married

Old 21 Aug 2007, 09:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
and Cyn does know how to party...unlike that skinny little dude she married
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2007, 09:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
awww

You know you're my bestest buddy