ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

So there's this girl...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Aug 2007, 07:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default So there's this girl...

I haven't made one of these threads in a long time. The past year i've just been saying and doing whatever I want to girls and it has been working pretty good. Actually its been working great. This "I don't give a shit" attitude is the best. Its really too bad I didn't learn this sooner...

So anyways, there's this girl i've been talking to. I first met her back in like grade 7. She was the first girl I ever had a big cursh on. We ended up "going out" back then. But back when you're 12 it doesn't really count or mean anything. The last time I actually talked to her in person was like grade 9 I think.

About 3 months ago I get a random message on facebook. Its her. She tells me i'm looking really good these days and was wondering what I was up to. So we start talking. And i'm thinking like there's only one reason why someone would just randomally message you like that. Right?

Normally I like my girls bitchy and slutty. Well... its not that I like them that way... its just the ones I normally hook up with...unfortunately. Well this girl is the total opposite. So its like I can't even talk stupid to her. It just doesn't feel right. And it will probably turn her off...

After talking to her for awhile, I finally asked her if she wanted to go out sometime. She said she would once she was done being so busy with school. Normally this would raise a million red flags. I really don't know know what to think. All the time I talked to her before I said that she was always telling me she was so busy and everything. So i'm like on the fence if I think shes fucking with me or not.

So its been awhile since I asked her that. And we talk all the time. So its like I don't want to keep bugging her. I don't know what to do. I just want to come out and be like whats the deal here. But I don't want to sound to pushy or anything.

I think a reason she might not want to is how my lifestyle is. She knows what kind of people I hung out with in highschool. She can see on facebook from my pictures how we party hard all the time. I'm a drunken asshole... what can I say. And she's not down with that. I try not to bring up what I do on the weekends when I talk to her.

Last edited by Rebel; 21 Aug 2007 at 07:21 PM.
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2007, 07:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

You are going to fuck it up again, just like last time. Just say to her, "Listen, are you interested in me because I want to be more than friends with you. I can wait around like a tool if you say yes, but please tell me so I can get on with my life." Then she is going to say, "I'm really just so busy with school that I can't commit to anything right now." Then you say, "OK, well I will talk to you when you are done and thanks for being honest with me." Even though she's totally lying and fucking some guy at college. I don't know if this will work or not, but give it a shot.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2007, 07:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
You are going to fuck it up again, just like last time. Just say to her, "Listen, are you interested in me because I want to be more than friends with you. I can wait around like a tool if you say yes, but please tell me so I can get on with my life." Then she is going to say, "I'm really just so busy with school that I can't commit to anything right now." Then you say, "OK, well I will talk to you when you are done and thanks for being honest with me." Even though she's totally lying and fucking some guy at college. I don't know if this will work or not, but give it a shot.
you are a wise man

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2007, 07:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
I really want to say something like that. Its just I don't know if I want to be that up front. Can you tone it down a bit at all?
Old 21 Aug 2007, 07:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
I really want to say something like that. Its just I don't know if I want to be that up front. Can you tone it down a bit at all?
Write

"Do you like me? Check yes or no"

on a piece of paper and hand it to her.

Old 21 Aug 2007, 07:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCK Naylor
Write

The funny thing is I think thats what went down back when I was 12.

By the way. I'm not freaking out over this situation. I'm done freaking out over shit like that.
Old 21 Aug 2007, 07:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCK Naylor
Write

Isn't that what I told you to do a little while back?

Quote:

The funny thing is I think thats what went down back when I was 12.
If you did do that, and she remembers, it might get a chuckle out of her and she'll probably think it's cute or something. It might actually work if afterwards you got serious and were like, "So how about it? Wanna get together or something?"
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2007, 08:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Its a george strait song

Old 22 Aug 2007, 12:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK

If you did do that, and she remembers, it might get a chuckle out of her and she'll probably think it's cute or something. It might actually work if afterwards you got serious and were like, "So how about it? Wanna get together or something?"
I think Stick might be on to something.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Aug 2007, 08:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
So its like I can't even talk stupid to her.
...I need an Example of this, I know a lot of stupid people and talking stupid is a very blurred line.

It's either making lame jokes that are only funny to frat boys or crude sexually oriented like "Well? My Dick won't Suck itself" or just down right tardspeak.

EDIT - Hmmmm I just broke the Chain of Advice.... Uhhhhhh Stick it in her Pooper

Last edited by Dante; 24 Aug 2007 at 08:47 PM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote