ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

This scared me a little

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Aug 2007, 05:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK
Default This scared me a little

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/deoJUBW9CI8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/deoJUBW9CI8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Some of it is like fucking A.

Do any of you believe in this stuff?

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2007, 06:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't beleive in it. But it does scare the shit out of me which makes no sense at all.

On Saturday my buddy and me got high in the cemetery because we didn't have anywhere to smoke. Bad idea. I didn't like the idea of going in there at like 1am. Then we got baked and I was trippin' huge. I was looking around and things weren't moving at the right speed. So when I was looking between trees far away it looked like there was something jumping from tree to tree. I go to my buddy "Hey I think I see something over there. Lets get the fuck out of here." And then he's like "Yeah, I think I saw something before too." So I start walking backwards and the streetlight was making a shawdow and it looked like there was something was following me. It took awhile to figure that one out. But anyways, I was scared as hell. lmao
Old 15 Aug 2007, 07:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

i watch all those ghost hunter shows and shit and they never have anything. I don't believe any of that stuff, but I still get scarred shitless sometimes in the middle of the night for like no reason. Some of that stuff looked real suspect. Seriously, most of them looked like college film projects after they watched the ring or something.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2007, 08:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Yeah I know what you mean about the films some do look fake, but that pantry door dude that is effed up, look about the little design thing and you will see a face appear before it opens.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2007, 01:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

I believe in supernatural stuffs...yes...because there are things that goes beyond scientific explanation...however I'm not scared...for the simple reason...if I believe there are ghosts...then there's also a "God" to balance that...hope I make some sense...

Reb...I live near a cemetery...and every time I go home late at night and I mean late at night...when no one else is on the street...no cars...nothing...and I drive by that place...I always see weird stuffs and weird shits whenever I look in there...and that does scare the shit outta me some time...
Old 16 Aug 2007, 04:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

for a reasonable fee, I'll show you how to do all of that stuff

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2007, 09:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
I don't beleive in it. But it does scare the shit out of me which makes no sense at all.

On Saturday my buddy and me got high in the cemetery because we didn't have anywhere to smoke. Bad idea. I didn't like the idea of going in there at like 1am. Then we got baked and I was trippin' huge. I was looking around and things weren't moving at the right speed. So when I was looking between trees far away it looked like there was something jumping from tree to tree. I go to my buddy "Hey I think I see something over there. Lets get the fuck out of here." And then he's like "Yeah, I think I saw something before too." So I start walking backwards and the streetlight was making a shawdow and it looked like there was something was following me. It took awhile to figure that one out. But anyways, I was scared as hell. lmao
I used to smoke in the cemetary all the time like 10-11 years ago.

I lived right down the road from a Catholic church/school and they have a cemetary behind the buildings. I went to school there when I was a kid and had to walk through the cemetary a lot to get to the trailers they had on the other side. I guess I just got comfortable.

But yeah...that spot was great...but I had to go alone for it to be great. Almost any time I took someone else they got all wigged out and started making too much noise...I'd start getting paranoid that the nuns would hear us.

Last time I smoked there was with my buddy Shane back when I first grew mushrooms and we were trippin...damn......like 4 fucking years ago......damn...good times. I'm too old to risk that shit now...much easier and less risky to just sit in my house.

As far as ghosts...because of past experiences in my life...I believe. I'm not sold on demons or most of the other stuff tho.

Last edited by xer0; 16 Aug 2007 at 09:52 AM.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote