ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

My buddy has this gf I want dead

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Aug 2007, 05:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default My buddy has this gf I want dead

I was going to write this big long thread about my buddies dumbass gf that I want dead. But I figured that it wasn't worth my time.

So anyways, I straight up told him I refuse to hang out with him when she's around. There isn't many people who I actually hate in this world, and she happens to be one of the few. Like looking at her makes me sick.

I guess him hanging out with her has made him pretty dumb too. He's been calling me lately wanting to get together for beers, but everytime he calls I can hear her in the background. Obviously he forgot what I told him before, and I don't want to bring it up again because I feel like a dick about it.

So the question is, do I continue doing this or do I go hang out with them and trash the shit out of her? Like I can be a pretty big dick, and you start getting some beers inside of me, i'll get on a roll and won't stop. I know alot of you will say go slap the bitch around, but really think about it.
Old 09 Aug 2007, 05:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Maybe you don't like her because she won't felate your friend in front of you...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2007, 05:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Maybe you don't like her because she won't felate your friend in front of you...

Yes... thats the reason why.
Old 09 Aug 2007, 06:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Why do you dislike her?

Other than what Exo mentioned.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2007, 06:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

tell him again till he gets it, like this:
"listen up *insert friends name*
i refuse to hang with you when she is there.
i think she is a twunt, yes..a twunt.
i have such a great firey burning hateful passion for you woman,
that i had to combine two words just to get out less then .5% of my hatred.
id rather drink bleach then hear her voice.
one time when i was 9, after i took a piss i zipped my pants up to fast..
its self explanatory how that went, and id gladly do that a hundred times over,
then ever see her again.
I'm sorry that Ive had to explain this a slight less then politely,
but, if i saw her on fire on the side of the road, and i really Had to piss so bad i couldn't stand it,
id hold it till her charred body was surely dead before id piss a drop.."
I'm sure he will understand then.

good-day.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2007, 06:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I had a friend who's girlfriend was such an unbelievable fucking cunt. I hated her, everyone hated her. I used to call her a fucking twat to her face and her pussy-whipped boyfriend would thank me later for saying what needed to be said. This guy has a tendency to get a girlfriend and just fall off the map, which is why I no longer consider him a friend. He blows everyone off and pretty much everyone hates him for it. I'm pretty sure he has no idea how pissed everyone is. A group of us went to see Pablo Francisco at Cobb's Comedy Club and we were talking about what we were going to do after and then he said, "I can't do anything later, *Girlfriends Name* might call and want to do something." A palpable wave of disgust floated over the table. I was told I tuned white, like I was actually getting sick. I looked cadaverous.

Anyhow, his string of cunty girlfriends and his whippedness has knocked him off my social calendar and the social calendars of everyone I know.

I guess, getting back to your topic, unless you think your friend is going to flip out and try and slice you open with a broken bottle you should call that bitch out.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2007, 12:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Are you jealous?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2007, 06:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

What are you waiting for? If you want her dead then sneak into her apartment snap her neck, and make it look like an accident.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2007, 12:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

"Dude. I'm sorry. Your old lady's a bitch. There's really no other way of saying it. No, I don't want to hang out with the two of you. Just you, you and some of the boys, fine. You and that crack smokin ho...N-O."

There you go.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2007, 01:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

<embed src="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1766123" quality="best" width="400" height="300" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed>

answer to all your problems.

good-day.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2007, 02:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly as hell
Why do you dislike her?

Other than what Exo mentioned.
This is the second time they went out. They first went out like 3 years ago? So this is why i'm so against hanging out with her. The first time I tolerated for a bit. But this time around he can fuck off. He knows every single one of his buddies fucking HATE her, so it just doesn't make sense why he would go out with her again.

She's not even hot either. And i'm not just saying this because I don't like her. She is staight up ugly. And she got even worse over the three years. She literally gained like 100 lbs.

One thing I cannot stand with anyone is lying. And she's a compulsive liar. Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie. Its like her life sucks, so she makes things up for make it sound better. And even lies about the dumbest things. Like her age. She claims that she's the same age as me (20), but she's a year younger. Its like why even bother lying about that? It just doesn't make sense.

She's also one of those people that if you're telling a cool story she has something better to say to top yours. Its like shut the fuck up already.

She treats my buddy so bad too. It ridiculous. Like I feel like knocking both of them out everytime i'm around them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
I had a friend who's girlfriend was such an unbelievable fucking cunt. I hated her, everyone hated her. I used to call her a fucking twat to her face and her pussy-whipped boyfriend would thank me later for saying what needed to be said. This guy has a tendency to get a girlfriend and just fall off the map, which is why I no longer consider him a friend. He blows everyone off and pretty much everyone hates him for it. I'm pretty sure he has no idea how pissed everyone is. A group of us went to see Pablo Francisco at Cobb's Comedy Club and we were talking about what we were going to do after and then he said, "I can't do anything later, *Girlfriends Name* might call and want to do something." A palpable wave of disgust floated over the table. I was told I tuned white, like I was actually getting sick. I looked cadaverous.

Anyhow, his string of cunty girlfriends and his whippedness has knocked him off my social calendar and the social calendars of everyone I know.

I guess, getting back to your topic, unless you think your friend is going to flip out and try and slice you open with a broken bottle you should call that bitch out.
This is the kind of reply I was looking for.

He won't say or do anything if I put the bitch in her place. I'm not worried about that.

I just feel bad. Its like we were really good friends before. He's my concert buddy. We've seen like EVERYONE together. And obviously this whole relationship won't last forever, so I don't want to do something where he'll never talk to me again. Its not like he's my only friend. He never hangs out in my group anyways. So even if he wasn't going out with her, I probably wouldn't be hanging out with him that much anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
"Dude. I'm sorry. Your old lady's a bitch. There's really no other way of saying it. No, I don't want to hang out with the two of you. Just you, you and some of the boys, fine. You and that crack smokin ho...N-O."

There you go.

Late.
That's basically what I said to him the first time almost word for word. Weird.

Last edited by Rebel; 11 Aug 2007 at 02:16 PM.
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2007, 03:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

seriously...

Yeah, we all like to say bros before hos.....ut the bros ain't givin us sex, so the ho's win more often than not.

It happens.
Life goes on.

Perhaps your buddy wants to move on in his life? Maybe he thinks there is more to his life than hangin out and drinkin with you?

Old 11 Aug 2007, 03:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCK Naylor
seriously...

Yeah, we all like to say bros before hos.....ut the bros ain't givin us sex, so the ho's win more often than not.

It happens.
Life goes on.

Perhaps your buddy wants to move on in his life? Maybe he thinks there is more to his life than hangin out and drinkin with you?
To some degree I agree with you, but you don't abandon everyone you know, break up with the bitch six months later and expect to be right back in. That's been the problem we've had with my example. The funny thing is how oblivious this cocksucker is to how much everyone hates him.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2007, 03:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
I was going to write this big long thread about my buddies dumbass gf that I want dead. But I figured that it wasn't worth my time.

So anyways, I straight up told him I refuse to hang out with him when she's around. There isn't many people who I actually hate in this world, and she happens to be one of the few. Like looking at her makes me sick.

I guess him hanging out with her has made him pretty dumb too. He's been calling me lately wanting to get together for beers, but everytime he calls I can hear her in the background. Obviously he forgot what I told him before, and I don't want to bring it up again because I feel like a dick about it.

So the question is, do I continue doing this or do I go hang out with them and trash the shit out of her? Like I can be a pretty big dick, and you start getting some beers inside of me, i'll get on a roll and won't stop. I know alot of you will say go slap the bitch around, but really think about it.

Is this the same chick you watched your buddy get head from?
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2007, 05:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
To some degree I agree with you, but you don't abandon everyone you know, break up with the bitch six months later and expect to be right back in. That's been the problem we've had with my example. The funny thing is how oblivious this cocksucker is to how much everyone hates him.
thats because we're guys....

Most guys can go days, weeks, even months without talkin or hanging out....then when they pop back in, everything is cool.

We're guys....we ain't goddam chicks....we don't need to talk to each other all the time or see each other all the time.

When your balls drop and you start growin facial hair the priorities become
-Sex
-Football
-Beer
-Sex
-Friends
-Football
-Sex
-Beer

Friends are in there....they are nice to have....but there are rules

When a friend calls and says
"Hey, lets go do *insert random non-football, beer, or sex related activity* tonight"

The following answers are acceptable
-"Can't gotta do something with the ball and chain"
-"Can't the game is on tonight"
-"Can't, I'm gonna be busy.....fucking your mom"

It is acceptable for the dejected friend to grumble a little, make some little one liners and make the obligatory whip cracking noise.....

However the appropriate reaction would be something along the lines of
"Aight, cool....next time....peace"
Followed by picking up the phone and calling a different friend.