ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

TrutHHH'S Drunk thread...Random Thoughts on Grey Goose

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Aug 2007, 11:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.
Default TrutHHH'S Drunk thread...Random Thoughts on Grey Goose

I''ve been typing drunk or WHILE NOW, so here is a official threads for the drunks. Fuck, the grammar, and ,making sense, This is the thread for the TRUTHHHELY INTOXICATED.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Aug 2007, 11:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Grey Goose isn't bad, I'm a Jack man myself though.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Aug 2007, 11:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I made some drunk posts a month or so ago. I got drunk off Amaretto.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Aug 2007, 12:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

When I drink I drink beer...I've made a few posts like that before.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Aug 2007, 12:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Drinking some Sam Adams Summer Ale and Cherry Wheat...got a decent buzz but I still feel pissed off...bud isn't even helping.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Aug 2007, 02:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

Never home much less the computer whenever I'm fucked up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Aug 2007, 02:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I'm goin straight edge until I get on with Maui....or Honolulu

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Aug 2007, 02:47 AM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Aug 2007, 03:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

<a href="http://myspacetv.co/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=48509 27">I Like Your Hair</a><br><embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/vdeos/vplayer.swf" flashvars="m=4850927&v=2&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346"></embed><br><a href="http://myspac etv.coindex.cfm?fuseacti on=vids.addToProfileConfirm&videoid=4850927&title= I Like Your Hair">Add to My Profile</a> | <a href="http://myspacetvcom/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.home"> More Videos</a>

this is currently on my little brother's myspace.....

I'm tempted to call his girlfriend and ask if she's putting out....
If she were, this shit wouldn't be on his page....goddamit

editted for your safety

Last edited by CK; 07 Aug 2007 at 04:23 AM.
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Aug 2007, 11:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I will be drunk posting next week. Yes. Also, I drink pretty much only wine. It's a good thing I live so close to where they make it.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Aug 2007, 05:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I was so trashed last weekend. But it pissed me off that I ran out of booze at like 2am on Sunday night. That was a downer.
Old 10 Aug 2007, 11:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

3 FLAMING DOCTOR PEPPERS, AND A PATRONE SHOT. BOUT to go to the club, and cheat. My old lady might not see me til saturday evening

I'm having a hard time understanding, why 23 people are in the O, and 23 people don't even post here. I wonder wahere EDGEZBABE IS AT, SHE WAS A INE PIECE OF ASS. I think she's legal now, I'd fuck the shit out of her.

Old 11 Aug 2007, 11:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

4 Cup of Bombay Gin, Morishima wins wih the backdrop drivah again, Albrigh is pretty awsome too. My Brohers girlriend is thick as a bitch, and she has a fat pussy, I might uck her, HOW wrong would that be? ommorow night I answer a serious question, WHY DO I KNOW, NOT THINK, TRIPLE H IS THE BES PRO WRESTLER in the last 20 years...

MY AV IS AWSOME, AND PUTS OVERDANIELSON, MORE THEN GABE.

Old 12 Aug 2007, 02:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
Kevin Nash cons WCW for his release: From a shoot interview with Nash. Nash was working as Vinnie Vegas and wanted to get out of his WCW contract and go to the WWF. He was friends with Barry Windham who, at the time, was tight with WCW management. During a road trip, a "sullen, quiet" Nash confided to Windham that he his wife was going to leave him unless he got out of wrestling. Word of Nash's predicament got to Ole through Windham and Anderson immediately signed Nash's release, I guess because he wanted to save Nash's marriage. Nash walked right out of Ole's office and faxed the release to then WWF head of talent relations J.J. Dillon.
AWSOME!!!!!

Old 12 Aug 2007, 03:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh
AWSOME!!!!!
LMAO. Nash rules.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote