ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Quote of the Year.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Jul 2007, 09:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Quote of the Year.

So I'm flippin' through the movie channels and I stop on a show called Kindergarten thinking it's Kindergarten Cop. It isn't, but it's little kids babbling about I don't know what. Anyways, this boy missing some teeth is talking and Cyn drops this GEM...

"Is he retarded or British?"

I about died laughing from that

Anyone said anything recent that you could consider QOTY material?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2007, 12:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I walked by my TV the other day and heard some guy say "Now thats a big piece of wood!"
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2007, 05:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I had a bunch that my gf says when I’m watching wrestling. My favorite was one time, she goes, “Those refs are worthless, they never see anything!”

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2007, 08:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
So I'm flippin' through the movie channels and I stop on a show called Kindergarten thinking it's Kindergarten Cop. It isn't, but it's little kids babbling about I don't know what. Anyways, this boy missing some teeth is talking and Cyn drops this GEM...

"Is he retarded or British?"

I about died laughing from that

Anyone said anything recent that you could consider QOTY material?
Yeah, that's a good one.

Oh wait
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote