ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Noob Question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Jul 2007, 07:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Noob Question

Someone gave me a rep, saying hopfully a Jew Star. I don't want to name his/her name. But I'm not a Jew in anyway. I don't have them or have a problem with them.

Has anyone ever been called something there not? (Sorry if this is a lame thread, Just trying to fit in, with you guys)
Tombstone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2007, 08:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

It has nothing to do with anybody being Jewish it is just a much cooler name than a goldstar. I have 13...

This is a jewstar

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2007, 08:38 PM   #3 (permalink)

Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Oh, thanks for answering my question. Sorry about that question. I knew you guys are friendly people.
Old 29 Jul 2007, 08:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone1
Oh, thanks for answering my question. Sorry about that question. I knew you guys are friendly people.
no we aren't

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2007, 09:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
no we aren't
Of course you are, ya big softie
Old 29 Jul 2007, 09:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I could give you a jewstar if I wanted to right now, but I don't want to
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2007, 09:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
Of course you are, ya big softie
no.

I'm not.

Old 29 Jul 2007, 10:10 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
I could give you a jewstar if I wanted to right now, but I don't want to
Agreed, I will work my way to it. I rather earn it, then just get it given down to me.
Old 29 Jul 2007, 11:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

There was a time when I was on my way to a negajewstar. But people had to start giving me good rep instead. My dreams where shattered from that point on.
Old 29 Jul 2007, 11:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardy
There was a time when I was on my way to a negajewstar. But people had to start giving me good rep instead. My dreams where shattered from that point on.
and now ya have a positive jew star...congrats

Old 29 Jul 2007, 11:38 PM   #11 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah yeah I know. Those nega stars look so much cooler though.
Old 29 Jul 2007, 11:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Yeah yeah I know. Those nega stars look so much cooler though.
I think you were the last old school guy to get a jew star....

Old 29 Jul 2007, 11:47 PM   #13 (permalink)

I don't doubt it. After KK and ILC left I stopped posting like I did. So most people forgot about me.
Old 30 Jul 2007, 03:02 AM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
I don't doubt it. After KK and ILC left I stopped posting like I did. So most people forgot about me.
awww...we still remember ya

Old 30 Jul 2007, 03:16 AM   #15 (permalink)

Oh really? That's so nice of you guys..