ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Tell The Truth
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Jul 2007, 11:29 PM   #1 (permalink)

~FlawLess~ ~FlawLess~ ~FlawLess~ ~FlawLess~ ~FlawLess~ ~FlawLess~ ~FlawLess~ ~FlawLess~ ~FlawLess~ ~FlawLess~ ~FlawLess~
Default Tell The Truth

The rules are simple just TTT

On some sites they use TTT as a chat lounge (well that's what is after a 2,000 post or what ever) but you don't have to do that.

I will go first...

truth-i like this site
Old 18 Jul 2007, 11:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I hate to break it to you but this board historically hasn't taken well to off topic threads in an off topic forum.
Old 18 Jul 2007, 11:49 PM   #3 (permalink)

~FlawLess~ ~FlawLess~ ~FlawLess~ ~FlawLess~ ~FlawLess~ ~FlawLess~ ~FlawLess~ ~FlawLess~ ~FlawLess~ ~FlawLess~ ~FlawLess~

^
I wasn't suppose to make this thread?

Join Now!!
Old 18 Jul 2007, 11:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~FlawLess~
^
I wasn't suppose to make this thread?
You can make it, but you aren't gonna get many people to do what your asking. None the less care.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
Old 18 Jul 2007, 11:53 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Fox_
You can make it, but you aren't gonna get many people to do what your asking. None the less care.

What am i asking ? all you have to do is TTT

Join Now!!
Old 18 Jul 2007, 11:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
What am i asking ? all you have to do is TTT
Well the truth is these threads don't last. Last thing I remember like this was a race to 1,000 posts. We ended up spamming the shit out of it to be done with it.
Old 19 Jul 2007, 12:00 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Well the truth is these threads don't last. Last thing I remember like this was a race to 1,000 posts. We ended up spamming the shit out of it to be done with it.
It's a spam thread but your not suppose to over kill it with spam

Join Now!!
Old 19 Jul 2007, 12:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
It's a spam thread but your not suppose to over kill it with spam
I'm just saying, fat chance of that not happening.
Old 19 Jul 2007, 12:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Truth......you most probably will either be flamed or banned or this thread will be moved within 24 hours.

Old 19 Jul 2007, 12:04 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
I'm just saying, fat chance of that not happening.

alright then, i get it

Join Now!!
Old 19 Jul 2007, 12:05 AM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

*sigh*

I'm all for convo threads...but you people don't know how to do them.

Old 19 Jul 2007, 12:05 AM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by G O D
Truth......you most probably will either be flamed or banned or this thread will be moved within 24 hours.
I'd rather him not be banned. He seems to have potential.
Old 19 Jul 2007, 12:08 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Maybe I am just old, or maybe the pain meds are in full effect, but what the hell is TTT?

Old 19 Jul 2007, 12:10 AM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev
Maybe I am just old, or maybe the pain meds are in full effect, but what the hell is TTT?
TTT = Tell The Truth

EDIT- BTW how's the ankle?
Old 19 Jul 2007, 12:11 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev
It's a game that somebody made up and now it's on alot of forums

Join Now!!
Closed Thread