ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Jul 2007, 05:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Beeeeeeeeeeeeeer

I've decided that beer comes in a dark bottle is because when you pour it into a glass, it bears a striking resemblance to a urine sample....

unless of course you have money and are drinking REAL beer...mmmm imports

Of course, then it looks like an infected urine sample...

Anyways, today has been Chris's happy day off...didn't feel like doin anything so I've sat around and drank most of the day...

When drinking in large quantities I prefer light beer, and generally domestic....why? Cause its cheap....

Anyways I'm pouring myself another urine sample and watchin videos on MTV....I know! Videos on MTV!!!! It shocked me too....

where was I ...

Oh yeah... drinkin my piss water, watchin videos.....and it occurs to me....Editted music is something I would never buy, but damn it makes some funny videos.

But after watchin that shit for a while, I realized modern music SUCKS ass.

So I switched over to VH1 Classic, and all they been showin is old tour videos...I'm currently watchin Skynyrd perform Sweet Home Alabama...

I miss the 70's....even tho I wasn't born til the 80's

HAHA Twisted Sister! Thats fuckin gold

I have no idea what the hell I was gonna say when I decided to make a thread...

My train of thought is brought to you in part by Beer and Amtrak....

I wannnnnnnna ROCK!

Why does the teacher have a grenade?
This video is weird as hell..

and my urine sample has gone dry...

This must be remedied...I'll be back

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2007, 05:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
I've decided that beer comes in a dark bottle is because when you pour it into a glass, it bears a striking resemblance to a urine sample....

unless of course you have money and are drinking REAL beer...mmmm imports

Of course, then it looks like an infected urine sample...

Anyways, today has been Chris's happy day off...didn't feel like doin anything so I've sat around and drank most of the day...

When drinking in large quantities I prefer light beer, and generally domestic....why? Cause its cheap....

Anyways I'm pouring myself another urine sample and watchin videos on MTV....I know! Videos on MTV!!!! It shocked me too....

where was I ...

Oh yeah... drinkin my piss water, watchin videos.....and it occurs to me....Editted music is something I would never buy, but damn it makes some funny videos.

But after watchin that shit for a while, I realized modern music SUCKS ass.

So I switched over to VH1 Classic, and all they been showin is old tour videos...I'm currently watchin Skynyrd perform Sweet Home Alabama...

I miss the 70's....even tho I wasn't born til the 80's

HAHA Twisted Sister! Thats fuckin gold

I have no idea what the hell I was gonna say when I decided to make a thread...

My train of thought is brought to you in part by Beer and Amtrak....

I wannnnnnnna ROCK!

Why does the teacher have a grenade?
This video is weird as hell..

and my urine sample has gone dry...

This must be remedied...I'll be back
I was going to reply to the thread...but I have no idea what's the point of the thread...so I'm going to do a pointless reply...

Fuck fear drink beer...I was at a friend's house playing poker...had two beers...because I've got work early tomorrow and I was 20 minutes away from home and didn't feel like getting a DUI...because shit means jail time in California...
Old 13 Jul 2007, 05:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Ok...thats taken care of

Ya know....baed on how much I drink, one might say I have a problem...
I don't think its a problem.
My problem is not having enough

I'm frikkin irish.....and german....if I didn't drink, my ancestors would disown me....I'd be English...or French ewwwww

Holy crap!!!
I never even knew FREE made a video....but Its allllll riiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhhht now

This is the best channel ever...I wonder how long til it becomes corrupted by reruns of Celebrity fit club, and Best week ever....

Fuckin VH1.

Soon enough they'll have a I Love The 80's channel Bastards

Actually, I love the 80s...so maybe that won't be so bad

this video is really kinda trippy. Surprise

My ex called me today....I believe she can sense my happiness and whenever she detects it, she must contact me so that she can destroy it. Silly girl. Nothing can defeat the happiness of Chris as long as he has beer.

or Budweiser....when beer is not available

Sweet Jesus a Grateful Dead video.

its a bunch of skeletons on stage....you usually only see that at a Rolling Stones show.
You cannot truly appreciate the Dead unless you are inebriated. Be it drank or moke.

by the way, they don't put it in the ads, but maui wowie....thats the shit boys...Xero, Elmer...next time you kids feel like hopin a plane, we can party.

I was sayin somethin bout my ex....I just can't remember anymore...goddammit

I will survive....

Time to go make room for more ....be right back

Anybody ever notice that Stevie Nicks looks like Sally Struthers on pain medication?

I think my love of the 80's is fading...this video needs to end. I wanna beat this bitch with a rubiks cube in a tube sock.

Oh Ginobaldy or whatever the fuck your name is...if you wanna get a DUI without consequence, come drink out here in Hawaii....If you have an out of state license, they ask you not to do it again, and they send you on your way. No joke...The cops here, they know where the money comes from....we don't wanna lose our big tourist money out here. If they run over a few people, no big.

Jesus Christ that bitch is hideous.
Someone tell David Bowie that she stole his hair.

Bill Shatner....this man has made a career out of making himself look like a fool. Good for him.

Ever watch these weight loss commercials? Ever notice how the after picture looks a lot like the before picture just with good posture and sucking in their gut? DO people actually believe this shit??

O snap....it just hit me...Its now Friday the 13th.....

Bret Michaels has to get a reality show to find a date???? For Real?

Holy shit!!!!

I close my eyes only for a moment anf the moments gone.....

Kansas!!!
There's a video for fuckin Dust in the wind!!!

Dude...best channel ever

Foreigner!!!

wait....no....Thats not an !! statement....Foreigner sucked...

For the record, not really drunk...Just kinda loose...makes me kinda spacey...
I'm probably gonna pass out soon.

but dammit, there's 2 beers left in the case...and before I lay my head down, they will be gone

Prepare to die Beer

Fuckin Foreigner...I'd throw a bottle at the TV but the TV cost more than my car

Thank god, thats over...MOTLEY CRUE!!!!!

dude....this is much better.

You people suck....No one awake when I am....buncha pansies.

In Mac's absence, I'm going to start accepting applications for a temporary stand in.

Must be smart and funny. Drinking a must....If you have no humorous anecdotes to share involving drugs, booze, and/or loose women....

All applicants please see Jennifer in Human Resources.

Hey look....Its a David Bowie video....I guess Stevie Nicks really did steal his hair.
The guy looks like a slightly less creepy version of Anne Heche.

If I woke up looking like that, I'd kill myself....You ever see the guy's wife??? Jebus Eats Rice, that bitch is fucking hideous. I think he probably found her working as a bouncer at some bulldyke biker bar.

I think someone once told me she's supposed to be a supermodel....I don't see it. There is nothin super about her...

They followed David Bowie up with Tina Turner????
Does anyone know hold she really is? I think she's looked like she was 50 since she was born....Private Dancer....bitch ain't gettin my money.....stay away.

speaking of Private Dancers...did I ever tell you people about the skankerific stripper? I actually had to burn a pair of jeans because of that leaky festering bitch.

Yes I said Festering.

Yes I said Leaky.

Good lord thats a disgusting image I've just put back in my head.

Thankfully VH1 and the emergency broadcast people decided to interrupt that disturbing thought. Good lookin out VH1...

The Doors....now that was a band.
Who was in that movie.....um.....Val Kilmer, right? That dude is fuckin awesome...he's done some of the best flicks ever....I can actually forgive him almost anything because Doc Holiday is the best character to ever appear in cinematic form.

Real Genius? anyone else see that? ....FUcKING AWESOME

I can't think of any other movies right now....but fuckin A was Tombstone awesome.

The Doors are followed by Duran Duran???
Hungry like the wolf is what follows The Doors.....fuckin hell

Speaking of Hungry like the wolf, I saw the Bruce Campell commercial earlier... I had to go buy some Old spice after that. Bruce is God.

All hail the chin...

next beer...

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

The Video for Ghostbusters!!!!!

holy flashbacks batman

Who you gonna call?

So far in this video I've seen Jenifer Gray, Norm, Al Franken, Danny Dvito, Kim Bassinger, Chevy Chase, and John Candy....I miss John Candy....and I miss Chevy Chase

remember when Chevy Chase was funny???

My little Buttercup has the sweetest smileeeeee

Blue Oyster Cult

wow....

That dude looks like a creepier Chris Kataan.

Man, I'm so glad I couldn't grow facial hair in the 80s....I'd probably have one of those crappy 80's mustaches....I'd look Hall and Oates *shudder*

Diamond Dave's CAlifornia Girls....wow

Old 13 Jul 2007, 06:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

fresh air ftw
Old 13 Jul 2007, 06:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

The last beer is almost finished....

I miss Van Halen.....

If you gotta get a girl from the states, get yourself a California girl....they got an abundance of hot chicks out there.
and they could be yours....if the price is right.

barring the pretty and materialistic cunts fo the west coast, I say go for the southern girls....once you get past the accent thats the quality babe right there....personally, I dig the accent anyways

Rod Stewart....do any of you remember when MTV first started and all they had was about 30 Rod Stewart videos and like 6 random videos? ....no I suppose most of you fetuses weren't even alive.....

is it fetuses? feti?
Judges, can we get a ruling?

Odd....Rod Stewart and Tina Turner have the same haircut.
Thats gotta be embarassing.

Someone please explain to me why the video for All Right Now starts with Bagpipers playin Scotland the Brave?

Man the 80s were a crazy time....I'm sure most of you don't remember this...but once upon a time, low waist bands weren't the style....bitches wore pants with the waist line up at their nipples....it was crazy...looked like they were wearing a fuckin denim turtle neck.

Goddam..Elmer and Dev probably the only ones here who have any idea what the fuck I'm talkin bout.
how sad.

GODDAMIT, showing goddam tampon commercials during a classic video block...gay.

Advertising the Concert for Diana again....exploitation....
Advertising the Hogan knows best show again....boring....fucker looks like a sunburnt ballsac, keep him off my tv

Holy crap!!!
U2....back when they were still relevant....before Bono developed the whole jesus complex thing....Man, The Joshua Tree was such a good album. Still haven't found what Im lookin for.....classic.

my beer is empty....Once this video ends, you people are free from my nonsense....

I wonder how long it will take for it to be closed and moved....hmmmm
Well, DC will probably have it gone in about 20 seconds.....as soon as he realizes its here....Its not a post from 2003, so it doesn't actually have a place on the 1st page

I kid....I kid....its a post full of ramblings....it should be closed.

I dunno....

I never really noticed how repetative this song is...good lord.

Thank god that's over....G'night kids....
or good morning for most of you...

Peace

Old 13 Jul 2007, 12:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'm too hungover to read this shit.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2007, 02:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

such a headache

Old 13 Jul 2007, 03:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

I hate you..

...I can'a have drop of sweet Guinness thats in the fridge.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2007, 03:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Denim turtle neck...

Too true...too true...and everyone loved that look, too...

The eighties......cocaine's one hell of a drug...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2007, 03:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I can't be bothered to read that long ass drunken drivel
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2007, 04:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

T-Minus 4 hours, 1 minute, 28 seconds until I crack my first beer of the weekend.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 13 Jul 2007, 04:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Brother
T-Minus 4 hours, 1 minute, 28 seconds until I crack my first beer of the weekend.

Late.
See, you're on the east coast, so you get a 3 hour head start on me 7 hours seems so far away

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2007, 04:10 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well its time to get drunk.

Its going to feel great cracking that first beer after a 50 hour work week.
Old 13 Jul 2007, 04:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
See, you're on the east coast, so you get a 3 hour head start on me 7 hours seems so far away
Yeah, but I had to wake up at 4:37am Pacific...

I'll pop one for you, man.

Late.

Old 13 Jul 2007, 04:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm gonna crack open a beer right this second
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote