ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Another dating thread....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jul 2007, 06:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Another dating thread....

How do you feel about dating outside your ethnic group?
Like if you're white...would you date a black chick?
If you're catholic....would you date a jewish chick?

Is there a particular group that you just aren't attracted to?
Is there a group (other than your own) that you find yourself drawn to?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2007, 07:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Id like to say i wouldnt care but having dated a Sri Lankan girl that chicks from the subcontinent just dont do it for me. i cant even explain what the problem is. They just leave me a little cold.

But apart from that hot is hot....i have no other isssues

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2007, 12:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

I've hooked up with two black girls and a Jewish chick. My philosophy is once the lights are off we are all the same. I'm not really attracted to Asian girls. I got head from one once in the bathroom stall of a club. I've met some very attractive Asian girls but if any Latina chick caught my eye I was gone. They are my kryptonite. I think I hooked up with a chick from almost every country in South America.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2007, 04:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

There are certain groups I won't date because they're hot till they hit about forty years old, then they turn into shriveled monkeys.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2007, 04:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
There are certain groups I won't date because they're hot till they hit about forty years old, then they turn into shriveled monkeys.

For those that don't know....Trev is referring to Asian women....
and in my experience....the magic number is 37

Old 01 Jul 2007, 04:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK

For those that don't know....Trev is referring to Asian women....
and in my experience....the magic number is 37
And middle easterners, indians, polynesians too.

They're all part of Asia, so I guess it's all included.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2007, 05:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I have no real preference, as long as the body right, personality right and face all good, then its game on. I'm not totally attracted to oriental women simply because a lot of them don't seem to have enough ass or breast for me, but if i met one that did, then it'll be all good.

I must say though, brazilian women, atleast the ones i have met are smoking hot!! There was one that worked where i used to work and almost everyday it'll try it on, even though she had a boyfriend of two years, but damn if i ever find out her boyfriend left her i'll make my move faster than a poker player with hand of aces!

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2007, 05:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
And middle easterners, indians, polynesians too.

They're all part of Asia, so I guess it's all included.
Indian Women are either frikkin gorgeous...or they aren't *shudder*

Polynesian women, and I qualify myself something of an expert seeing as I see Polynesian women EVERYDAY, are goddam hot. Except the Samoans...make the Chicago Bears look like girl scouts....

Don't have much experience with Middle Easterners

Old 01 Jul 2007, 07:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
Don't have much experience with Middle Easterners

I highly recommend a Jordanian chick. Trust me on this. Besides have I ever steered you wrong when it comes to beautiful women?
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2007, 04:29 AM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Natural
I highly recommend a Jordanian chick. Trust me on this. Besides have I ever steered you wrong when it comes to beautiful women?
yes

Old 02 Jul 2007, 09:47 AM   #11 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:

All my friends say I'm crazy because I say the exact same thing. None of them seem to believe me even tho the proof is there.

Can't do asian and black women....there are exceptions to the rule...but for the most part that's just how it is.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2007, 10:30 AM   #12 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

the brother's married to a brazilian

Last edited by Townduke; 02 Jul 2007 at 10:33 AM.
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2007, 12:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I have a thing for latina girls. As far as religon goes I really don't care. Just don't be Hindu. I couldn't date someone whose religon involves six armed elephant gods and snake people.

I've never dated anyone outside of my own ethnic group although I am a catholic and I've fucked a Jewish girl if that counts.
David is offline   Reply With Quote