ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Seeking police action over internet alltercations

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jun 2007, 01:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!
Default Seeking police action over internet alltercations

So with Bi-lights recent threatenings of police action, I believe he has done this before but I could be wrong, what is your opinion of such an action?

Considering the posts that have taken place, Chris' somewhat veiled disdain for the ac/dc lil fellow, and PWFs majority dislike or complete disregard for his existence I would say Bi-lights actions as they pertain to the somewhat veiled threats of "authoritative contact" are way beyond the realm of reasonable actions in this situation. The better part of valor would be to cut his losses and stop his posting relations here at PWF.

...but that is merely my humble opinion.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2007, 01:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to RTT

I'm going to stop posting with this account right after this post. Just collecting evidence now.

Edit: Also, I have to do this. In this day and age, you never know.

You down with RTT?
RTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2007, 01:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dev

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

I kind of figured you were scouring posts in order to gather "evidence", whatever gets ya through your day yougnin', life will deal much worse than some harsh words over the net, you better toughen up now or life will chew you up and spit you out.

Old 30 Jun 2007, 01:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev
I kind of figured you were scouring posts in order to gather "evidence", whatever gets ya through your day yougnin', life will deal much worse than some harsh words over the net, you better toughen up now or life will chew you up and spit you out.
Yeah that's the thing, i've been advised by a few posters here to actually do this along with those who wonder what other forums I go to and when I say "PWF" they usually say the same thing. Wonder why I was so hesitant to leave when I was getting bashed? This is why, I am not going to let unturned doormats stay that way.

Harsh words and all on the internet, no big deal other than getting annoyed and possibly having my feelings hurt for a minute or two but when things could possibly go into an off-line situation, action must be taken for a sense of extra protection and for obvious prototypical procautions.

I've gone through more than anyone has on this site, I can guarantee that. Based on odds alone, there's what, 20 people who are active here? Seems to me that i've got it worse than most of you and that's not just the whole "Emo teenager who doesn't see reality", it's the truth. I doubt any of you have had to live in the ghetto, be homeless, have a murderous parent, never have anything good happen and more. Maybe one time you guys forgot your Keg at this one liquor store but other than that...

You down with RTT?
Old 30 Jun 2007, 01:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlight //
Edit: Also, I have to do this. In this day and age, you never know.
No, you don't, you could do what all of us whom have a vast amount of time invested here have done, fight back, typeathetically speaking or if you don't like it here leave.......not that difficult of a situation if ya ask me.

Old 30 Jun 2007, 01:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev
No, you don't, you could do what all of us whom have a vast amount of time invested here have done, fight back, typeathetically speaking or if you don't like it here leave.......not that difficult of a situation if ya ask me.
Oh please. What's the point in fighting back when there is absolutely nothing you can do to change people's opinions? If I wanted to change everyone's view of me, i'd go back to ESPNews 24/7 when people respected me and such.

One other thing, even if I said the smartest things, no one would care because as said in the distant past, people are set up on what people think of me and that stays because others are afraid of not "fitting in" with the PWF crowd or having what's done to me, done to them. You know who you guys are, i'm disapointed in the both of you for acting like cowards and trying to be someone who you aren't.

You down with RTT?
Old 30 Jun 2007, 01:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dev

Quote:
I've gone through more than anyone has on this site, I can guarantee that. Based on odds alone, there's what, 20 people who are active here? Seems to me that i've got it worse than most of you and that's not just the whole "Emo teenager who doesn't see reality", it's the truth. I doubt any of you have had to live in the ghetto, be homeless, have a murderous parent, never have anything good happen and more. Maybe one time you guys forgot your Keg at this one liquor store but other than that...
Hold on, I gotta say this, YOU POOR FUCKIN' BABY!!! I have been homeless, Live in "the ghetto", yep done that too, Murderous parent, nope, had the the local Mexican cocaine "cartel" put a price on my head after I beat shit outta one of their lil coke lords after he threatened my nephew had to lay pretty low for a long time after that, had my girlfriend and unborn child die in a car wreck caused by a drunk driver . I could continue, but whats the point, no matter how bad your life is someone else's life is worse.

Nut up or shut up.

Old 30 Jun 2007, 01:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev
Hold on, I gotta say this, YOU POOR FUCKIN' BABY!!! I have been homeless, Live in "the ghetto", yep done that too, Murderous parent, nope, had the the local Mexican cocaine "cartel" put a price on my head after I beat shit outta one of their lil coke lords after he threatened my nephew had to lay pretty low for a long time after that, had my girlfriend and unborn child die in a car wreck caused by a drunk driver . I could continue, but whats the point, no matter how bad your life is someone else's life is worse.

Nut up or shut up.
But here's the thing. They probally all deserved what they got.

You down with RTT?
Old 30 Jun 2007, 01:43 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dev

Quote:
But here's the thing. They probally all deserved what they got.
WTF? How the hell could you possibly make a generalization like that.

Old 30 Jun 2007, 01:44 AM   #10 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev
WTF? How the hell could you possibly make a generalization like that.
Why that's easy. I learned from all of you.

You down with RTT?
Old 30 Jun 2007, 01:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dev

I see you now slip from trying to form an intellectual statement to the blame game. That does nothing but show your lack of intelligence and lack of life experience.

Yeah, I am sure that everyone that has every lived a hard life such as yours deserved it. Like I said, whatever gets you through lil fella. I was correct when I stated you were delusional.

Old 30 Jun 2007, 01:56 AM   #12 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev
I see you now slip from trying to form an intellectual statement to the blame game. That does nothing but show your lack of intelligence and lack of life experience.

Yeah, I am sure that everyone that has every lived a hard life such as yours deserved it. Like I said, whatever gets you through lil fella. I was correct when I stated you were delusional.
I'm blaming no one. Things have been said, there's no taking them back and right now, i'm beaming because of it personally.

I am not delusional. I was just making fun of your situation as all of you were and have been to me. What, don't like it?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. Who would've thought?

You down with RTT?
Old 30 Jun 2007, 02:26 AM   #13 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
I've gone through more than anyone has on this site, I can guarantee that.
That might be the most ignorant thing I've ever heard.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2007, 02:33 AM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Jesus H Break Dancing Christ.

They're words on a fucking screen. Go crying to the cops and that's what they'll tell you. They've got better things to do, like deal with ACTUAL CRIME that happens to REAL PEOPLE.

I'm guessing the feds, CIA, MI5 and Interpol are probably also a little too busy to worry about some snivelling child who is upset about how he's treated on the internet.

Jesus fucking Christ...you can't just be gay and let that be that, you've got to start with this stupid "I'm gonna tell on you" shit.

Well bitches talk shit and snitches get killt.

Just shut the fuck up. If the fact that Dev is pwning your ass hasn't woken you up to the fact that you're acting like a bitch and making an ass of yourself, then there's really no fucking hope for you, tattle tale.

The fuck out of here with your fucking homecoming drama queen bullshit. Even pyXL thinks you're fucking gay. And not "fuck me in the ass, stud" gay, but fucking gay gay. I know some gay guys and chicks for that matter that would whup your fucking bitch ass if they knew a punk ass crybaby like yourself was trying to get some of their Kool Aid.

Go call the cops and shut the fuck up, bitch.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2007, 02:34 AM   #15 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

The old "Highlight the attention whore" is back in full effect...

Dude...seriously...you're acting like a bitch here. I mean...seriously...I don't think too many of us take to heart anything that's said here...but its obvious you do. The fact that you show your emotions like a woman make it very easy for those who don't like you to find out your insecurities and get you all worked up into a furor.

Your main complaint seems to be that PWF as a whole is not nice to you...but when you were acting like a normal person and the board generally had accepted you all of a sudden you were too good to post here...you had better places to go.

When you come back, instead of acting normal, you start off by making a ridiculous request that deep down you fucking knew was going to be ripped on by almost everyone here...and then proceed to announce to the entire board that you're Bi-sexual...

...let me repeat that...

...YOU PROCEEDED TO ANNOUNCE TO THE ENTIRE BOARD THAT YOU'RE BI-SEXUAL...

...and now you try to act like the response wasn't totally expected. Then when you're finally butt-hurt enough you resort to making idle threats..

"You guys WILL start to be nice to me...OR ELSE..."

...and basically restarting the cycle by giving those who don't like you more material to use against you.

Honestly...here's what I think. I think you're a self loathing child who doesn't get nearly enough attention at home so he resorts to the internet for this attention. The problem with this is that you're not well adjusted and do not know how to handle yourself socially...not even hiding behind a keyboard.

Just break the cycle dude...gain some control over yourself and your life...walk away from PWF. This is NOT the type of site that will nurture someone with needs such as yourself...you know this already...accept it and move on.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote