ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Just picked up my car

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jun 2007, 10:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Just picked up my car

I bought my first car last week. I just picked it up this morning. I bought a 2000 Grand Am. Its so nice. Its pretty much loaded with everything. The only thing it doesn't have is a sun roof. It has really low kms for being an older car. It only has 52k kms. Thats like 32311.3 miles for you guys. I'll take some pics after.
Old 25 Jun 2007, 11:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Sunroofs are overrated..
Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2007, 12:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Sounds good.

Did a little search:

Does it look anything like this?

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2007, 12:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Thats really good mileage.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2007, 12:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly as hell
Sounds good.

Did a little search:

Does it look anything like this?
No... it isn't that cool. Mine isn't a GT.
Old 25 Jun 2007, 08:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

Nice pickup...2000 Grand-Am with good miles...but I just went to Canada a few weeks ago and the gas prices up there are ridiculus compared to what we pay in the southern US.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2007, 10:19 AM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Here is my car:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 0032.JPG (361.2 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 00122.JPG (474.7 KB, 35 views)
Old 27 Jun 2007, 10:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

^^^Nice.
Old 27 Jun 2007, 12:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Looks like a very nice find..next thing you know people will be telling you to put headers and a performance exhaust on it.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2007, 12:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Nice car. I always liked those cars.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2007, 02:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

Nice find man... hopefully one of these days i can drive something thats not a complete piece of shit... I'm changing the diff out on my car right now... blew it out on a trip to minneapolis but i fill you all in on that horror story later...
Old 27 Jun 2007, 02:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Biggs
Nice find man... hopefully one of these days i can drive something thats not a complete piece of shit... I'm changing the diff out on my car right now... blew it out on a trip to minneapolis but i fill you all in on that horror story later...
Ah Broken Diffs. I lost count on how many I snapped on my first car. From the planetary gears to the ring gear I broke pretty much every part on the Datsun... All of it self inflicted since all I cared for back then was doing burnouts.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2007, 02:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Looks like my car...but newer...and in better shape.

Mine's a GT tho.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2007, 06:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toof
Ah Broken Diffs. I lost count on how many I snapped on my first car. From the planetary gears to the ring gear I broke pretty much every part on the Datsun... All of it self inflicted since all I cared for back then was doing burnouts.
It's all good when it blows from fuckin around... you dont feel so bad... It's usually kind of planned... but when it just goes and thats your only vehicle and you work outside of the city ... and you gotta dip into the rent to get the parts to fix it... that sucks...