ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Should I ban Boston?
View Poll Results: Do you want The Glue to ban Boston?
Hellz fuckin yeah, shut that bitch up fo-evah!! 2 7.14%
No. 10 35.71%
I really don't care. Boston's a moron, but he's not worth forming an opinion of. 16 57.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jun 2007, 12:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Should I ban Boston?

No real reasons, other than he's annoying and it'd piss him off and send him into an alter creating, crying on the internet frenzy.

So who's down?

Rock the vote, people.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2007, 12:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I voted yes and by the looks if I nobody gives a fuck.

Too bad people couldn't actually speak up for themselves a say what they really think about The Glue.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2007, 01:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

i voted no.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2007, 01:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
The King of Kings

Cobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to Cobra

No, he's not annoying to me.

Thanks to Glue for the banner
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2007, 01:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I'm with you Boston...I voted that I ban you. I left the poll open indefinitely, anyways. Most everyone's sleeping since today's Monday. I want to give ample time for everyone to have their say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
i voted no.
Yeah we all figured you would. Thanks for keeping us informed.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 19 Jun 2007, 01:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I'm with you Boston...I voted that I ban you. I left the poll open indefinitely, anyways. Most everyone's sleeping since today's Monday. I want to give ample time for everyone to have their say.

Yeah we all figured you would. Thanks for keeping us informed.

Late.
What a fag he votes on a thread he posts just like he bans people for completely own his bitch ass in the War Zone.

I only voted on this thread because I felt sorry for you....why don't you go back to Wal-mart and let your little in-bred kids run around like retards in the store because their daddy can't punish them like a REAL MAN.
Old 19 Jun 2007, 02:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

i'd say banning him would be a tap out, since he's gotten under your skin to the point where you dont wanna deal with him anymore, so i voted no
Old 19 Jun 2007, 02:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBC
What a fag he votes on a thread he posts just like he bans people for completely own his bitch ass in the War Zone.

I only voted on this thread because I felt sorry for you....why don't you go back to Wal-mart and let your little in-bred kids run around like retards in the store because their daddy can't punish them like a REAL MAN.
LMAO...you're such a moron, Boston.

You only voted on this thread because you felt sorry for me??

You don't feel sorry for me. You're a pathetic little bitchass if you do. You shouldn't feel sorry for someone who is, lives, and has it better than you do.

And thanks again for proving your own stupidity. Once again, you can't go point by point with me, so you just start making up shit about not me but my kids......so lame. Like I give a fuck what some fat slob failure of a person like yourself wants to try to make up about my kids.

No woman would ever allow you to put your dick inside her in the first place, so you really have no place talking about my kids as you'll never have the opportunity to make any of your own. Even then, I'll bet you're firing blanks...or at least I hope you are...

Secondly, I'm not a redneck, but that doesn't matter to you because I'm Republican (even though I'm not but again I don't want to stretch you mentally) I MUST be a Wal Mart loving redneck...even though I never go to Wal Mart...

I mean...you are the guy who thinks all Republicans are at once elitist and redneck...which is impossible...

So don't try to insult my intelligence by claiming you felt sorry for anyone but your fat ass self, Carol. You voted on this poll the second it went up. I watched you.

Fat, ugly, stupid and witless. Yeah, I'd shoot myself if I were you.

Face the bottom line, Susan. You voted in this thread because you're a fucking dumbshit and you want me to ban you so you can alter up the place and whine and cry and claim one precious "tapout" that I could really give a fuck about.

As for me banning you being a tapout, I'm up on Boston 1,000,000 tapouts to 0. He can have one.

Late.

Old 19 Jun 2007, 04:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
LMAO...you're such a moron, Boston.

You only voted on this thread because you felt sorry for me??

You don't feel sorry for me. You're a pathetic little bitchass if you do. You shouldn't feel sorry for someone who is, lives, and has it better than you do.

And thanks again for proving your own stupidity. Once again, you can't go point by point with me, so you just start making up shit about not me but my kids......so lame. Like I give a fuck what some fat slob failure of a person like yourself wants to try to make up about my kids.

No woman would ever allow you to put your dick inside her in the first place, so you really have no place talking about my kids as you'll never have the opportunity to make any of your own. Even then, I'll bet you're firing blanks...or at least I hope you are...

Secondly, I'm not a redneck, but that doesn't matter to you because I'm Republican (even though I'm not but again I don't want to stretch you mentally) I MUST be a Wal Mart loving redneck...even though I never go to Wal Mart...

I mean...you are the guy who thinks all Republicans are at once elitist and redneck...which is impossible...

So don't try to insult my intelligence by claiming you felt sorry for anyone but your fat ass self, Carol. You voted on this poll the second it went up. I watched you.

Fat, ugly, stupid and witless. Yeah, I'd shoot myself if I were you.

Face the bottom line, Susan. You voted in this thread because you're a fucking dumbshit and you want me to ban you so you can alter up the place and whine and cry and claim one precious "tapout" that I could really give a fuck about.

As for me banning you being a tapout, I'm up on Boston 1,000,000 tapouts to 0. He can have one.

Late.
How desparate you must when you go back to the redneck shit that I said a week ago......

Glue you are just a worthless hippocrate who goes to Phish concerts and then turns around and kisses Bush's ass on a message board------>look another smiley

Because all posters who aren't full of themselves don't derserve Glue's respect other than Stick but that's only when you drop the PWF pwn soap and you need him to a comeback from behind which is the cum in the back of your ass from Stick when you can't find anything quick to say that doesn't include an animated picture

How fuckin pathetic an SM that crys like a little bitch when someone talks about a wrestling show on Spike TV that baby doesn't like

In conclusion if you have to resort to gay little pictures to get your point across you are the one PWNing yourself.....I COULD GIVE A FUCK IF YOU BAN ME AND IF YOU IP BAN ME I ALSO CAN GET ON 20 DIFFERENT PC'S AND STILL COMEBACK TO OWN YOUR BITCH ASS.
Old 19 Jun 2007, 04:07 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2007, 04:15 AM   #11 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

First feud we've had in awhile. Some good shit, so i'm gonna have to vote against the ban as its entertaining me to no end.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2007, 06:02 AM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I voted "I really don't care. Boston's a moron, but he's not worth forming an opinion of."
Old 19 Jun 2007, 06:07 AM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Don't care.

Just gonna sit back and enjoy the fireworks.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2007, 07:36 AM   #14 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Boston is a moron, and you know what we do with morons? We ruin their lives until they quit themselves.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2007, 10:36 AM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyskill
Boston is a moron, and you know what we do with morons? We ruin their lives until they quit themselves.
I second this motion.