ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

The 1,000th thread about 1,000th post...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jun 2007, 06:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.
Default The 1,000th thread about 1,000th post...

This probably over done and all...but this would be my 1,000th post! ....i came across this board by accident and registered and 11+ months on the board, 1,000 posts, 3 repped stars later and i'm still here...like many have said before...it is hard to quit this board...so without getting emo and shit...I'd like to thanks anyone whom have repped me...either neg reps...or pos. reps...welcomed me, answered any questions i had, post comments in any of my threads or pwned me ...this board have became one of my favorite places and I signed on the board as much as I check my emails which is a couple times a day...I think I can officially call PWF...home.

How long did it take you to reach 1,000th post? You still remember it? Was it a memorable post about something you like or was it a waste of post? Something to discuss if you're bored...
Old 16 Jun 2007, 08:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Conngrats on the 1000.

I remember I was excited when I hit 1000. I was never on a forum before where I actually stayed and posted everyday like this. So I thought it was kinda a big deal that I actally did that. I got to 1000 pretty fast. Back in 2002 there was so much traffic on the forum you could get 1000 real quick.

Anyways, hopefully you'll be here for another 1000.
Old 16 Jun 2007, 09:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Good to have you here, GINO. Hopefully you'll hang around here and reach another milestone in the old post count. Oh and by the look of your sig, it seems your team won the championship, so congrats on that as well.

I actually can not remember the day that i reached my 1000th post, but lets just say it was a long time ago.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2007, 11:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

I remember when I hit my 1000th post. I didn't really care, and didn't think anybody else would care.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2007, 02:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

depending on who you ask, they'll tell you it took me about 20 minutes to hit 1000....

Think it took me closer to 2 weeks

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2007, 02:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

I have had 2 accounts here, for a grand total of about 4 G's of Devalicious posterizationalisms, you are way ahead of my pace, congrats.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2007, 02:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
depending on who you ask, they'll tell you it took me about 20 minutes to hit 1000....

Think it took me closer to 2 weeks

What is your REAL post count again?
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2007, 02:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
What is your REAL post count again?
Take my post count and about 15,000 to it

We haven't had one of these threads for a long time. I remember they got to a point where everyone hated them

I can't remember when I hit 1,000
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2007, 03:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to RTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK

We haven't had one of these threads for a long time. I remember they got to a point where everyone hated them

I can't remember when I hit 1,000
Kurt has over 41K posts?

You down with RTT?
RTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2007, 03:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
ass

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2007, 03:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

God Bless the PWF Nite crew.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2007, 03:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitamin Water
Kurt has over 41K posts?
At a bare minimum.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2007, 03:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

My 1000 post count thread was deleated by Moneen in a horrific display of action!!!
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2007, 03:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to RTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
At a bare minimum.
Wow.

@BAMF: Whatever happened to Moneen?

You down with RTT?
RTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2007, 03:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
ass
You know you're my buddy
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote