ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I just chipped my tooth

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jun 2007, 01:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default I just chipped my tooth

So I was sitting here eating some boneless wings, and when i got to the last bite, I was chewing and felt I was chewing something kinda hard, it turned out to be a chipped piece of tooth...

So now my bottom front tooth is chipped, Can they fix it?
Old 12 Jun 2007, 01:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I bit into a french fry at Dave and Busters, and chipped my tooth. Actually cracked my tooth in fuckin half....most unbelievable pain ever inflicted by a french fry.

I still refuse to eat the fries there

Go to the dentist, they'll crown or cap your tooth....its not a repair, but it allows you to function

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2007, 04:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I did the same damn thing today. The back teeth i use to chew(not sure of the name), one of them chipped in a big way. Its irritating the back of my tongue when i eat in a big way, gonna book an appointment to my dentist later this week, doubt they can save it, probably be removed.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2007, 08:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly as hell
I did the same damn thing today. The back teeth i use to chew(not sure of the name), one of them chipped in a big way. Its irritating the back of my tongue when i eat in a big way, gonna book an appointment to my dentist later this week, doubt they can save it, probably be removed.
There are dentists in England??!

j/k

Chipping teeth sounds definitely below average. You're all in my thoughts for now because the thought of tooth pain has me sorta cringing, and I hope you get them fixed. I also hope you get something good for the pain...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2007, 11:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I just got my wisdom teeth out last week. I'd say the 4-5 days following hurt more than before, but my wisdom teeth weren't that bad.

Still though, the codiene and ibuprofen they had me on was nice.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2007, 11:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

I chipped my very back tooth on the top about a week ago and I just got it filled and then grinded down its so small now.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2007, 02:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Yeah, they will fill it....

I have a bit of a teeth fetish and I have been jealous of my best friends teeth for years....until I found out they were fillings...I feel much better now....
Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2007, 03:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I chipped my tooth on saturday. Really minor, not a crack or anything. No pain. Just annoying.

Getting it fixed soon.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2007, 04:26 AM   #9 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
There are dentists in England??!

j/k

Late.
Yes!

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2007, 05:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kaj
Jobber

Kaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellation

^ Heh, you can't really call them dentists .... dentists fix your teeth.

Unless the chip is a big one and affecting you in a serious way i wouldn't bother, i managed to chip 3 teeth a while ago whilst sparring with a mate of mine (kick to the underside of the jaw, chipped 1 of my front teeth an two back molars. Luckily only small chips)

I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are
!
Kaj is offline   Reply With Quote