ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Be honest now...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jun 2007, 09:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Be honest now...

What type of driver are you? Do you drive the speed limit? A little below? A little above? A lot above?

Do you/have you been in a lot of accidents? Were they your fault?

What about the flow of traffic on your highways? Typically 55mph? 65? 75?

All of our Canadian friends can base their calculations on the fact that 55 mph is typically the highway speed limit, although more and more highways are now 65.

Discuss.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2007, 10:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'm a pretty regular driver. I mean I like to get where I'm going and not dick around getting there. I hate it when people dilly dally around town. But other than that my city is pretty good when it comes to drivers. I tend to get around 10 over the limit in town, and around 15 over on the highway. Most people both in town and on the highway go atleast the speed limit. So not too many old folks.

As for wrecks. Only been in one major one, and that was when I was five. Other than that, a guy backed into me at a gas station.
Old 04 Jun 2007, 10:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I have been in 3 accidents 2 in Massachusetts silding in the ice and snow and 1 in Arizona when some 18 year old Cali stlye stoner boy back into me.

As far as driving skills I am usually in a hurry except for when I got some green in the car and beers in my system then I won't go more than 5 over the speed limit.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2007, 10:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

What type of driver are you? Do you drive the speed limit? A little below? A little above? A lot above? - I'm an alright driver. I typically go the speed limit because cops look for young kids to slam tickets on if they're going even one over.

Do you/have you been in a lot of accidents? Were they your fault? - None so far.

What about the flow of traffic on your highways? Typically 55mph? 65? 75? - Like 85-90 down here. 65-75 in Michigan.
Old 04 Jun 2007, 10:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

What type of driver are you? Do you drive the speed limit? A little below? A little above? A lot above?- Pretty good. I drive usually the speed limit or 5 above it.

Do you/have you been in a lot of accidents? Were they your fault? none

about 55
Old 04 Jun 2007, 10:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
The King of Kings

Cobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to Cobra

I see myself as a good driver. I have only been in one accident, a person rearended me. I tend to go over the speed limit, no more than ten. The highways are 65.

Thanks to Glue for the banner
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2007, 11:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

If I'm able to I ususally go about 10 over the limit in the city. On the highway I usually go about 20 over which is usually with the flow of traffic.
I haven't been in any accidents yet, but I've only been driving for a year or so so I'm still getting used to it.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2007, 11:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm an aggressive driver. I go faster than the flow of traffic. If someone is in the fast lane and going slower than I am and don't get over, I pass 'em on the right

The highway speed limits around here 55 and 65. I usually go about 75-85 on 'em
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jun 2007, 12:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I usually drive a little above the limit like most people. I'm not a rowdy driver but I can be aggressive when someone doesn't know how to drive or is going under the limit. I'd say I'm the best driver that I know of, if my friends and I are up to something I trust myself driving over anyone else and so do they.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jun 2007, 08:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Ive had everybody whos been in my car that im a good and safe driver. The only time i do under the limit is during double demerit periods or in known police hangouts.

The 2 minor accidents i have had have been to the stupidity and boneheadedness of the other driver.

And the flow of trafic on the highways. i use the fast lane almost exclusively and get shitty when any pidgeon uses the lane and travels under the limit. But we have some crazy fuckers over here that if they get shitty with the bastards in the fast lane they commonly use the shoulder of the road to go around them...normally travelling at speeds in excess of 130km/h

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jun 2007, 01:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

I'm an average driver, I will speed once in a while otherwise it is just 5 over, never had an accident, and high we go about 10 over, but I go 15 since cops are never really there.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jun 2007, 06:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I try to drive the speed limit, but typically end up a few miles over. Most Iowa highways are 55, but there are a few exceptions where you'll find 65.
I have never been involved in an accident, but did get a speeding ticket once. It was a confusing situation that involved me midreading a road work slow down sign as 55 when it was actually 45. Oops.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jun 2007, 06:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I see speed limits merely as suggestions...
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jun 2007, 06:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I speed alot. I try not to. But I can't help it. I just feel the need to go faster. Usually in the city I don't speed a lot. But once I get on the highway I fly. When I was working up in Goderich I was usually doing 140km/h the whole way home. You usually don't see me going any slower then 120km/h on the major highways unless i'm on the 400 or something where there are a ton of cops.
Old 05 Jun 2007, 08:00 PM   #15 (permalink)

trowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
What type of driver are you? Do you drive the speed limit? A little below? A little above? A lot above?

Do you/have you been in a lot of accidents? Were they your fault?

All of our Canadian friends can base their calculations on the fact that 55 mph is typically the highway speed limit, although more and more highways are now 65.

Discuss.

Late.

Depends on my car.

If I am in my auto saturn I don't drive anymore then 5 over the speed limit on the highway. I also don't trust the suspension that much in it so I don't drive aggressive. I will speed in a straight line, like getting onto the freeway but that is about it. I usually set on the cruise control and just drive. In the city I drive the speed limit.

If I am in my manual civic I speed. Just because I like my engine reving high, and its not stock so more of a reason to rev high. =) The suspension and tires are upgraded so I no have issues driving quicker then I should be around curves. My tires usually squeal around turns. If I am ballsy enough and there is no cars around I will pull up on my e-brake and tap the gas out of a turn and drift a bit. I never have been into an accident in this car.

I do 90% of my driving on the highway so I know where speed traps are. I slow down there ALWAYS and go the speed limit. No speeding tickets for me. Speed limit is 65mph on the highway and 35 on the city roads.

I've been in 3 accidents. The first one I was rear ended by a woman on a cell phone. I was sitting at a red light with 5 cars in front of me sitting too. I got my medical bills and my car paid for by her insurance. Plus I got $250 out of it for missing work. My little sister was with me too, she got $500 out of it. 2nd accident I was in the city going 35 in the middle lane. The lady in the right lane cut me off to get over in the left turn only lane next to me. It was raining and I didn't have ABS on my car, I slid into her rear end. We didn't tell the cops because there was no damage. I told my insurance company but she never told hers so nothing happened. Its not on my record. 3rd accident I was behind a SUV at a red light. They turned right on red. I drove up to the light and looked left to make sure there was no traffic, there wasn't and I made a right turn. The guy in the SUV stopped for some reason on the road I was turning right on. I ran into his back end and I messed up my hood bad. My hood slid under his bumper and dented it in real bad. I didn't hurt the engine lucky. I didn't do anything but scratch his bumper. My insurance paid for everything for both of us. My rates didn't increase so I didn't care.

Yeah thats about it.

My Cars.

Last edited by trowa; 05 Jun 2007 at 08:13 PM.
trowa is offline   Reply With Quote