ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Gross or not?
View Poll Results: Gross or not?
Yes. 1 4.00%
No. 21 84.00%
It all depends on what kind of sink it is. 3 12.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jun 2007, 04:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Gross or not?

Do you think spitting down the drain of a sink is gross or not?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2007, 04:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

No. I don't get why it would be.
Old 01 Jun 2007, 04:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
The King of Kings

Cobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to Cobra

No, its a sink, it all goes to a sewer.

Thanks to Glue for the banner
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2007, 04:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

The bathroom sinks are alrite...but not the kitchen sink... i invited a couple friends over one time...and i was washing the dishes...and one of the fuckers straight up spitted in my kitchen sink...of course i didn't went crazy...but the fucker never set foot in my house again...to me it is the same thing as spitting in the drinking water fountain...
Old 01 Jun 2007, 04:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Nope...not disgusting...not even a little bit.

It'd be disgusting if you hocked a huge loogie into a sink and didn't wash it down the drain for like a week.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2007, 05:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

are we talking about just a loogie...or are we talkin Chewin Tobacco?

Loogie is fine...Tobaccy is nasty

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2007, 06:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

no, not really. But if you're really working up a fat loogie, then that's gross in and of itself regardless of where the spit takes place.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2007, 06:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Nah, I don't find it all that gross. You and the Mrs. having a dispute over this?

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2007, 06:55 PM   #9 (permalink)

trowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famer

Use the toilet next time

My Cars.
trowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2007, 07:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Depends...nothing goes in my bathroom sink but plates and other stuff I use are put in the kitchin sink.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2007, 09:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
are we talking about just a loogie...or are we talkin Chewin Tobacco?

Loogie is fine...Tobaccy is nasty
Not even a loogie, just regular spit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev
Nah, I don't find it all that gross. You and the Mrs. having a dispute over this?
Nope, some dumb bitch at work.

Anyways, here's why I asked.

We were in the breakroom at work on one of our 10 minute breaks at 1:00. A driver spits in the sink as he's leaving. He's gone and this chick makes a huge deal about it and how gross it is. I'm like, "Um I don't see what's disgusting about it. I'd do it" Then she was like, "oh my god that's gross. No you won't, no you won't!" So then I was like, "" and I went an spit right down the DRAIN. It didn't even touch the sink. So then for the rest of the break she was goin' on and on about how gross i am and how disgusting I am. Then it's getting close to the end of the break and her friend is like, "she's sayin' shit about you" I'm like, "I don't give a fuck what she says." Then from there it escalated into her cussin' me out and me cussin' her out. Now I didn't cuzz her out just because of this, she's been a bitch to me the past couple days, sayin' shit that's uncalled for even after I helped her retarded ass.

So then the plant manager hears the end of it and takes us in the office with the future new plant manager and shift supervisor as well. They gets both sides and blah blah blah. Then he tells her she can leave and they're talkin' to me one on one. The two managers are goin' on and on about how disgusting it is and how all this shit. I'm like, "What about the ground taco meat that's been in the sink drain for two days?" He's like, "why don't you wash it out." I told him, "I'm not the janitor." Then he keeps goin' on about how people wash their hands int he sink and wash their dishes in the sink. I'm like, "No one washes them way down in the very bottom, and even if they do, the water runs for a coupel seconds before anything even touches it AND mt spit went right down the drain." Then he likened it to spitting on the ice scoop and putting it back in the ice box I was like, "That's not even close to the same thing"

So yeah, that's why I ask
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2007, 09:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

No it's not at all. If I'm in the kitchen or bathroom without I spitter I do it. I don't spit in the sink itself, but like you said, right down the drain. I work in a restaurant and do it there in front of everyone and no one has said anything to me at all. Granted I don't work in the kitchen much but still. Only a couple of people have ever said anything to me about it and that was to rinse it.
Old 01 Jun 2007, 11:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

It's all pipes.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2007, 02:11 AM   #14 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

its way better than the festy cunts that stand out the front of my work and spit on the footpath. thats fucking disgraceful

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2007, 02:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I do it every time I brush my teeth