ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Cheese Roll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jun 2007, 06:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Arrow Cheese Roll

So last Sunday i went to this event in Gloucester/Cheltenham, its a little place, filled with rich people funny enough. I went to this event called Cheese Roll, its a like a tradition over there and its fucking insane a sthe video i posted will show you. These people put their bodies on the line just so they can chase a big piece of cheese.

The winner wins the cheese which is said to be worth a lot, but then who is gonna be a big piece of cheese?

People climb up a massive hill, steep as fuck and i mean steep and the cheese is rolled down this hill with people chasing it to the finish line.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZC5ykhXDDbo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZC5ykhXDDbo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Whats the strangest/craziest thing you've seen recently?

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2007, 07:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

I think I'm gonna kill myself...

...either that, or go down to Gloucester.
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2007, 12:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

They look like they're trying to hurt themselves on purpose?

I've seen this before though. They must get bored...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2007, 03:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

i would have went to this event just to see stupid people hurt themselves...the craziest thing i recently seen was probably the guy pulling the truck with his ears
Old 02 Jun 2007, 09:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Darwinism at its finest.