ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Question for you all, maybe Xero would know.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 May 2007, 08:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default Question for you all, maybe Xero would know.

Anybody know where I could find the music for different songs on the keyboard? Like for instance, where I could find the keyboard shit for rock songs like Jump and Home Sweet Home?

I used to be a pretty good keyboard player, and I feel the need to get back into it along with my guitar, now that I know my singing voice is shit.
Old 30 May 2007, 08:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Good sheet music is a bit harder to find then say guitar tabs...but its out there.

I never download tabs or sheet music so I'm not really sure where to find it...I'll ask Brandy if she knows of any sites if she's up when I get home.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2007, 09:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xer0Labs
Good sheet music is a bit harder to find then say guitar tabs...but its out there.

I never download tabs or sheet music so I'm not really sure where to find it...I'll ask Brandy if she knows of any sites if she's up when I get home.
I'd really appriciate it.

I also gotta find some sort of recording program for my computer. Like a MS version of Garage Band or something.:-/
Old 30 May 2007, 10:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
I'd really appriciate it.

I also gotta find some sort of recording program for my computer. Like a MS version of Garage Band or something.:-/
Acid
Cubase
Fruity Loops
Pro Tools (VERY expensive, requires special hardware)

I spent $300 on a Presonus Firebox firewire recording interface here recently. I can jack any 1/4 inch connection or mic connection as well as MIDI right to my PC.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2007, 10:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by xer0Labs
Acid
Cubase
Fruity Loops
Pro Tools (VERY expensive, requires special hardware)

I spent $300 on a Presonus Firebox firewire recording interface here recently. I can jack any 1/4 inch connection or mic connection as well as MIDI right to my PC.
Once again thanks, and I'll check those out.
Old 31 May 2007, 01:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I checked out my tab spots, but didn't see anything for sheet music. And not really related, but my old man just bought this massive new key rig. Tyros 2 from yamaha. He also picked up an 8 channel mixer and PA speakers. We're gonna go pick up a drum kit next time I'm in SD. He's setting up a little home studio in my rents new house. He's fucking crazy.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote