ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

jumped

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 May 2007, 10:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R
Default jumped

few days ago i got jumped by this kid at my school who apparentally, is nt my biggest fan to say the least. he hit me in the back of heh ad with something, by the time i hit the ground i was out, because i dont remember a thing. i wake up in the hospital and my friend who whitnessed the acident explains it all to me. after i fell from the shot to the back of the head, he dropped a hard fist to my face, then stomped on my face with his foot, slamming the back of my head into the ground about 4 or 5 times. my entire face was swolen, broken nose and cracked the bone right under my eye. i was in alot of pain for a few days but, eh, shit happens i suppose. apparentally he had his dumbass friend videotape it on a camera phone and was showing it to people at a party he had. luckly one of my friends was at hte party, and decided to give the name of the kid with the phone to the dean of students at my school. the dean took his phone and gave it to the police. the police said their are a few people in the video i need to odentily for them, so i will have to watch the video. i was and still am suffering from a grade 3 concussion, so i dont remember a damn thing, so waiting to watch this video brough out alot of emotions. watch it for the first time was hard. watching you self getting destroyed like that, knowing someone intended to do that to you and htey found it funny, was really hard for me. but the worst part was at the end of the tape i see that he was not the only kid who stomped my face. no, the kid what was my "friend" decided to take a stomp on me to. great friends huh? wh, FUCK naperville worst town to live. all back stabbing litte rich boy bitches. im willing to bet that i mis-spelled alot of shit, but frankly right now i dont really care. so anyone else ever been in a bad situation like this? or even after a bad situation, found out your friend was a backstabbing son of a bitch?
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2007, 11:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

All your friends will betray you eventually. Put all those fuckers in jail. Then sue their parents. Then send the video to people like Bill O'Riley who'll go after them and get all the media attention on it so their lives are exposed and ruined. Then retire and tell them all to fuck off.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2007, 12:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

Let's see, I've been jumped three times. Technically only once though, the other two times I was stopping guys from beating up two of my pals (because they were girls, my conscience wouldn't let me stand by and watch, especially because they got jumped by some guy for no reason. One was actually attacked by three guys and a girl at once; I took a kicking for stopping that one).
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2007, 01:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

If that happened to as soon as i recover i will be on a mission to do some damage and i ain't talking scratches and bruises, i'm talking about hospital treatment for months on end, broken bones, right down to the toes. I will hunt that kid down and the "friend" with a baseball bat, peppers and...vinegar, yes vinegar and peppers. I'll beat the hell outta the kid and when he cuts open that vinegar, alongs with peppers i picked up will be dripped slowly into his wounds, why? Cause i'm evil like that.

But seriously, as for you, i hope you have a speedy recovery and i hope the police actually do something about it, cause i'm not sure if the police over there is as stupid as the ones other here, but if they ain't hopefully something will be done. Those fucking cowards need some harsh discipline from the law and also the school.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2007, 01:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!

i fully plan on revenge. i got that shit on lock not till the legal matter are over though. dont wanna get myself into his position and end up the bad guy.
Old 30 May 2007, 04:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

He didn't upload the video to youtube by any chance did he?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2007, 04:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
He didn't upload the video to youtube by any chance did he?
no.....
Old 30 May 2007, 09:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

Once by three dudes with a baseball bat.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2007, 10:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I've been betrayed by my "bestfriend" once...
I've also been introduced to new levels of pain by some big ass dudes that didn't like the drunk white boy runnin his mouth...or picking a fight for that matter

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2007, 01:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Natural
Once by three dudes with a baseball bat.

And how'd that turn out?
Old 31 May 2007, 08:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggla
And how'd that turn out?

I was going to open my truck door and someone pushed me violently up against the door. I didn't even hesitate. I turned and swung and caught this one dude flush on his cheek with a right hand. As the punched landed I felt something crack/break. He went down. I started tangling with this second dude and he got me into a headlock. He tried to knee me twice but I blocked it. I picked him up off the ground and was gonna ram him into this wall until the third dude showed up with the bat and cracked me in the ribs. I dropped the second guy and bam another shot to the ribs which dropped me to one knee. Tried to get back up and boom took a third and final shot to the ribs which finally put me down. They kicked and stomped me a bit before finally taking some cash and a watch.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down