ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Tools

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 May 2007, 08:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Tools

No Josh, this isn't a thread about you.

Anyways, I love buying tools. Its hard for me to go into Home Depot and not buy something. Last week I just picked up a 14" and 18" pipe wrench. They're so nice.

Anyways, are you a tool freak? What was the last one you got?
Old 23 May 2007, 08:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

You get excited over pipe wrenches?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2007, 08:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Some people really love pipe....

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2007, 08:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Well when you're working with them almost everyday you do want to be using something good.....
Old 23 May 2007, 09:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Well when you're working with them almost everyday you do want to be using something good.....
then why in the fuck are you shopping at Home Depot?

Craftsman is the only tool that matters....and Home Depot don't sell Craftsman.

Old 23 May 2007, 09:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I'm not into tools at all...I never really use them and when I do need to I usually make due with what's around the house.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2007, 09:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK

I've never even heard of Craftsman...

And Ridgid makes the best plumbing tools. And Home Depot sells Ridgid. So most of my plumbing stuff is Ridgid. I think the only tool that isn't are my 1/2, and 3/4 pipe slices and thats because Ridgid doesn't make those as far as I know.

And you being a sparky should know that Klein makes the best tools for you.
Old 23 May 2007, 09:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Klein is best, but too fuckin expensive...

Ridgid is crap....

Craftsman is KING!

www.craftsman.com

Old 23 May 2007, 09:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
Klein is best, but too fuckin expensive...

Ridgid is crap....

Craftsman is KING!

www.craftsman.com
Ridgid is the best for plumbing. But for every other trade its pretty much crap.
Old 23 May 2007, 10:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I have the tools that I need around the home. I love picking up more. I think I'm gonna have to put down on a sledge, shovel and concrete.

The wife's father's wrapping up his second divorce, so he stashed all his tools at the crib. He's got some shit. Nothing really necessary, but certainly shit that's helpful, and pretty cool, I must say.

Hey Reb. What kind of saw am I going to need to remove old school piping? I have a feeling I'll be coming correct with some PVC this summer......totally against my will, too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK

My Craftsman drill blows. The socket wrenches and shit...yeah, they're good enough and free to replace...but electrical tools is where Craftsman sucks. I've got a fuckin Skil with the same voltage and it blows my CM out of the water.

I'd like a DeWalt 19 V, but that's just me.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.

Last edited by The Glue; 23 May 2007 at 10:12 PM.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2007, 05:07 AM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Hey Reb. What kind of saw am I going to need to remove old school piping? I have a feeling I'll be coming correct with some PVC this summer......totally against my will, too...
What kind of pipe is it?
Old 24 May 2007, 08:35 AM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Copper...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2007, 10:29 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK

Mac and Snap-On make better automotive tools.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2007, 10:54 AM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I have a hammer and some screwdrivers. The only tool I want is a badass drill. But I only have need to drill one single fucking hole.

What gives me a boner is going to an art store and buying expensive pens and stuff

I imagine if I owned a house or had to do more stuff that was beyond hanging a picture, I'd care more. I would like to have some nice stuff someday, but I don't even have a garage so it's pretty pointless right now in my life.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2007, 03:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Copper...

Late.
The easy way is to use copper cutters. Hacksaw and Sawzall (which you probably don't have) will work too. You can buy a cheap pair of cutters for like $15 probably. But if you're just ripping it all out and not worried about fucking up the ends of a pipe just use a hacksaw.

Where abouts are you replacing this? Sink drain?