ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Columbus Ohio CCW law justified !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 May 2007, 07:22 PM   #1 (permalink)

trowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Columbus Ohio CCW law justified !

So you think the actions in here are justified for the night clerk? I think he did the right thing. He only pulled out his gun because he was going to use it. And he was sly about it too. He protected everyone in that room. The robber is going to jail and the night clerk had no charges pressed against him.

There is no sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AA_dgRdDhk

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3AA_dgRdDhk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3AA_dgRdDhk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

My Cars.
trowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2007, 01:36 PM   #2 (permalink)

trowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famer

I guess everyone here hates guns.

My Cars.
Old 21 May 2007, 02:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Don't confuse apathy for hate.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2007, 03:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

How was that doing the right thing? ...there were a woman with a KID...he could've misfired and killed the Kid...or better yet blows the robber's brains out and traumatized the kid's life forever...or something i mean it is not like after he robbed he'll shoot them all or something...but damn that was like a movie... oh and the woman with the kid seemed too calm...wtf is wrong with her...
Old 21 May 2007, 04:42 PM   #5 (permalink)

I don't understand that woman. She should of taken some cover after the gun was fired. She maybe is a little slow.

The shooter is a CCW teacher. He wasn't going to miss. He fired 3 times and all 3 shots hit the robber and he still lived. He knew exactly what he was doing.

And who is to say if they gave the money to the robber that he would run away? People in columbus are weird. He could of took the money then shot everyone in the room and then left. Don't assume the unknown.

My Cars.
Old 21 May 2007, 10:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Nice.

That's what happens when people are licensed and trained and own firearms. Those people own, carry and use their firearms in compliance with the law and if it ever has to be used on a person, it's done for the right reason and done properly, as perfectly demonstrated in that video.

That is the type of person who would be forced to surrender his firearms to Big Brother, should "gun control" be allowed to infect American legislation.

The guy who came in to rob the place, his firearm was more likely than not bought illegally on the black market, and the criminal who wielded it in that video probably had to ask someone how to load it due to his lack of training and subsequent ignorance of how to use that weapon.

That is the type of person who will not be forced to surrender his firearms to Big Brother, should "gun control" be allowed to infect American legislation, owing to his not having a license and that gun not being legally registered.

So the question here is, why would anyone take guns away from people who know what they're doing with them and only use them in a legally prescribed manner, but leave guns in the hands of criminals who would murder innocent people for $50??

Anyone? Anyone??

Bueller? Bueller??

I would say that the only answer would be "Because they're all incurable idiots," but that's just me.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 May 2007, 04:48 PM   #7 (permalink)

Ya if you have a license to carry a firearm and take a training course on it, then the govt/state should not take that away from you.

Point blank :-0

Period.

My Cars.
Old 22 May 2007, 06:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Nice.

That's what happens when people are licensed and trained and own firearms. Those people own, carry and use their firearms in compliance with the law and if it ever has to be used on a person, it's done for the right reason and done properly, as perfectly demonstrated in that video.

That is the type of person who would be forced to surrender his firearms to Big Brother, should "gun control" be allowed to infect American legislation.

The guy who came in to rob the place, his firearm was more likely than not bought illegally on the black market, and the criminal who wielded it in that video probably had to ask someone how to load it due to his lack of training and subsequent ignorance of how to use that weapon.

That is the type of person who will not be forced to surrender his firearms to Big Brother, should "gun control" be allowed to infect American legislation, owing to his not having a license and that gun not being legally registered.

So the question here is, why would anyone take guns away from people who know what they're doing with them and only use them in a legally prescribed manner, but leave guns in the hands of criminals who would murder innocent people for $50??

Anyone? Anyone??

Bueller? Bueller??

I would say that the only answer would be "Because they're all incurable idiots," but that's just me.

Late.

Fuckin EH!
Old 22 May 2007, 10:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:

Anyone? Anyone??

Bueller? Bueller??

Late.
I admittedly haven't read all the details of every piece of proposed firearm control legistlation....

HOWEVER....and please correct me if I'm wrong....I'm almost willing to bet my first born child and my left nut on this....I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the laws do not say anywhere "the only people who shall be permitted to own fire arms are those who obtain their firearms illegally and those who wish to randomly shoot people for a half a pack of mentos and bus fare"

Seriously...
Is your real problem, with a ban on fire arms, that you think the government only wants to take them away from people who actually know how to use them responsibly?

I'm pretty sure thats not the goal here...

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 May 2007, 10:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

No, I genuinely believe that if you're properly trained and licensed, that it is and should be perfectly legal for you to own a registered firearm.

What I said is but a single argument, but more than that, it is fact. The only people who would be forced to surrender their guns under "gun control" laws are those who the government can find through licenses and registrations.

I'm willing to bet that here in urban Crapchester, among gun owners, legally licensed and registered handgun owners are outnumbered by those who own a gun illegally 3-1. That would be a conservative estimate.

So yeah, there's other arguments, but I like to cut to the chase. Something that isn't really "debatable." You'd basically be taking guns from law abiding citizens and leaving them in the hands of criminals.

That solves nothing at best, and at worst it will cost many many innocent lives. That is the fact of the matter, and it is not in dispute.

Thanks though.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 22 May 2007, 10:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
No, I genuinely believe that if you're properly trained and licensed, that it is and should be perfectly legal for you to own a registered firearm.

What I said is but a single argument, but more than that, it is fact. The only people who would be forced to surrender their guns under "gun control" laws are those who the government can find through licenses and registrations.

I'm willing to bet that here in urban Crapchester, among gun owners, legally licensed and registered handgun owners are outnumbered by those who own a gun illegally 3-1. That would be a conservative estimate.

So yeah, there's other arguments, but I like to cut to the chase. Something that isn't really "debatable." You'd basically be taking guns from law abiding citizens and leaving them in the hands of criminals.

That solves nothing at best, and at worst it will cost many many innocent lives. That is the fact of the matter, and it is not in dispute.

Thanks though.

Late.
but the law makers do NOT want to leave the guns out there at all.
Not in the hands of licensed owners.
Not in the hands of criminals.

Its the teacher telling everyone they have to stay in for recess because 2 or 3 kids were misbehaving. Everyone gets punished because some people can't behave.

The law makers aren't saying "Well, we only want the bad guys to have guns"

You're so far over on the right, you can't even see the middle anymore can you?

Old 22 May 2007, 10:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

It doesn't matter what they are saying.

The only thing that matters is the actual consequence.

Shit, I'd love it if I could just teach the world to sing in perfect harmony, buy the world a motherfucking Coke and bless you all with riches, bitches, wisdom and world peace.

But that shit just ain't gonna happen. Reality.

I have no doubt that those morons want peace, love, happiness and free abortions for everyone who wants one...Tri...but the fact is that their plan will do exactly what I have said.

Banning guns will take all guns off the street the same way making crack cocaine illegal took it off the street. Facts outweigh silly daydreams. Reality overshadows fantasy. At least it does in my world.

Late.

Old 23 May 2007, 02:47 AM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
It doesn't matter what they are saying.

The only thing that matters is the actual consequence.

Shit, I'd love it if I could just teach the world to sing in perfect harmony, buy the world a motherfucking Coke and bless you all with riches, bitches, wisdom and world peace.

But that shit just ain't gonna happen. Reality.

I have no doubt that those morons want peace, love, happiness and free abortions for everyone who wants one...Tri...but the fact is that their plan will do exactly what I have said.

Banning guns will take all guns off the street the same way making crack cocaine illegal took it off the street. Facts outweigh silly daydreams. Reality overshadows fantasy. At least it does in my world.

Late.
Reality does overshadow fantasy...
Won't argue that..

I personally don't want all the guns taken out of our homes. I however also don't believe that any citizen has any need to own a high powered automatic assault weapon. I don't believe any citizen has any need to own any sniper weapons.
Hand guns, shot guns....these things are fine....but anything above and beyond is completely unnecessary.

Honestly, here in Hawaii, its a pain in the ass to try and register a gun....its just not worth it...
So until I move from this rock, I honestly don't care much either way.

Old 25 May 2007, 02:31 AM   #14 (permalink)

Im going to thread jack my own thread. CK where are the pictures of Hawaii at? I bet it looks great. I will trade you some of my arbua vacation photos for pictures of your city?

I also truly believe that if you are a civilian then you should only "legally" be able to have a pistol, shot gun, cross bow or hunting rifle in your house. Having an fully automatic gun of any sort should not be legal.

If I was going to own a gun I would own a pistol if I worked 2nd - 3rd shift somewhere that wasn't safe, like the video above. The only thing I would want at my house for protection would be a pump action shotgun. Everyone knows what they sound like when you pump them. That sound itself could be enough to have anyone breaking into my house to think about running away.

My Cars.