ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I got me a new job...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 May 2007, 06:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs
Default I got me a new job...

So I went out during my lunch break a few weeks ago and started applying at other trailer shops around town (I'm currently and Transport Trailer Mechanic for Yellow/Roadway/Reimer Express)

Anyways today I got a phone call from one of the trailers shops... The boss wanted to meet with me... Long story short they offered me 4 dollars an hour more than I'm making now, and a $1000 dollar signing bonus, plus the same benefits... sounds like a no brainer...take the fuckin job right?....

I have been in school for the last two months working on my level one certification... so I have been away from work for a while anyways... Well now I'm finished school next Friday... The problem is that this new shop want's me to start the Monday following... That leaves me no time to give any notice to the company I am currently working for... Kinda shitty... They are the ones that gave me a start in this trade and I have been there for two years... That job is secure for as long as I want it... but they haven’t treated me the best and they refuse to give me a wage increase until I am fully certified… That’s another two years…

So what I'm asking is... What would you do in my situation? Would you stay loyal… or jump ship?
Old 17 May 2007, 07:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I'd probably go with the place offering more money.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2007, 07:31 PM   #3 (permalink)

trowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famer

Go with the place offering more money for sure

My Cars.
trowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2007, 08:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Jump ship. Yeah, it sucks. I've been recruited and left jobs w/o 2 weeks before. You feel bad, you feel like a dick, but in the end, that place isn't going to give you a thousand dollar signing bonus and four more dollars an hour for giving 2 weeks.

They'll more likely than not give you shit, bust on you and then hold your last paycheck as long as they legally can. So take the money and run. You gotta do for you, cuz noone else will.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 May 2007, 09:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer

Thanks for the advice guys... I'm going to jump all over that new job...

Oh and Glue that Ace of Spades banner is fuckin awesome man...
Old 19 May 2007, 10:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Has your current job, treated you good outside of the "Wage increase until you get your certificate" beef?

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2007, 03:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sick in the head

It's off and on... I got one of those foreman's... where if he is in a bad mood he likes to take it out on his mechanics...